Flow ratings?

Ha well we've pretty much got everything ready it's just a paperwork thing now so it's out of my hands. Hopefully soon though.

Not just on the internet

Wah, wah, wah....you keep saying that. Be a man and talk to Lee, or shut up online....and I don;t know what it's about, nor do I care.

Correct. And that is what the new comp series pumps will be for. ;).

No it'll have -10 fittings. It's a class 8 unit with custom built motor for high rpm and flow.

So it might actually keep up with a decent p-pump, then?

What Filters will it use? 2 micron rating at the flow rate needed?

I need something for my 13mm pumped 1/2 ton.
Chris

I have been running a fass 180 for 5 years, keeps up with my pump, but my truck isn't competitive...

I have sold and installed many 100, 150 and 165 kits with nothing but success. Then I get a customers that asks if a certain kit will support the HP their comp trucks produce, I need facts to present to them, not just a general flow number.

No it'll have -10 fittings. It's a class 8 unit with custom built motor for high rpm and flow.

So is this thing going to cost like a class 8 unit or will it be more comparable to the regular air dogs. What flow rates are going to be offered.

Yes, it shouldn't have a problem supporting a 13mm pump. Two I know of right now that are out there are on pro stock tractors that are in the 1100-1500 hp range and as far as we know haven't had any problems supporting them.

I think they will come with the 2 micron filters as of now and only if that presents a problem will we switch to the 10 micron.

Price will be in the $849 range and will have a 2 or 3 yr warranty (thats still up in the air) to anyone that owns it. No warranty card needed.

It will only have one flow set up, 250gph.

Awesome! Then quit hinting around about wanting a free AirDog. When/if your pump fails then we will talk. NOT!!! LOL

I will always take free stuff, I have seen pretty decent service from the limited exposure I have had with the airdog stuff too. I do feel better, all this time you were giving air dogs to other pullers, but not me, I thought it was personal. I am so relieved to realize that it is because my truck isn't competitive. Lol

Yes, it shouldn't have a problem supporting a 13mm pump. Two I know of right now that are out there are on pro stock tractors that are in the 1100-1500 hp range and as far as we know haven't had any problems supporting them.

I think they will come with the 2 micron filters as of now and only if that presents a problem will we switch to the 10 micron.

Price will be in the $849 range and will have a 2 or 3 yr warranty (thats still up in the air) to anyone that owns it. No warranty card needed.

It will only have one flow set up, 250gph.

Is this one available yet?

Back