Lots of Spam Recently?

LOL Send them jory's email.

They already have it.

GREETINGS!!!
This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remains and be treated as such only. I am the The Controller, Investment and Wealth Management Banking with China Construction Bank Corporation Hong Kong (CCBC).I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain $36,970,000.00USD between us in a matter of days, Please grant me the benefit of the doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email. You will not be required to pay a dime upfront in the course of this project.Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go through with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. Do hit the reply key if interested.Warm regards from Hong Kong.
Wang Guiya.

Seriously guys, this is getting bad. 10 new threads this AM. There's a bug/breach in the Vbull software version you're using thats attracting spammers, or you've got to add in another layer of security at signup. I have not seen it like this at any other forum I am on.

......And if we have to keep reporting spam at this rate, then please get rid of the 60 second wait between reports.

Seriously guys, this is getting bad. 10 new threads this AM. There's a bug/breach in the Vbull software version you're using thats attracting spammers, or you've got to add in another layer of security at signup. I have not seen it like this at any other forum I am on.

......And if we have to keep reporting spam at this rate, then please get rid of the 60 second wait between reports.

Hell you should get a reward for all the reporting you were doing this morning :clap::lolly:

I vote that the posts between midnight and 4 am cst have to be reviewed before going live. I don't know how it all works though.

I vote new users either get approved by a Mod or must have a referral. At 40K+ users....do we really need anymore? Who cares if it takes someone 10 days to get approval. If they want to be here that bad, they will wait. $.02

Well, I havent seen any spam threads in three days. Whatever the Staff is doing/has done, it seems to be working. Maybe they're getting up earlier to delete them or something?

Well, I havent seen any spam threads in three days. Whatever the Staff is doing/has done, it seems to be working. Maybe they're getting up earlier to delete them or something?

Here you go.

spam.jpg

You all really have nothing else to do besides report spam? Good lawd...

Someone has to do it. Hell, I'd set here all night to shoot them head with a rifle if someone would let me.

If I don't ban a POS spammer at least every day, my life is empty.

You're just half full, Will. :D

I Hate Spam! I think I have them now???

Ohh How I wish this was the Destiny for all Spammers!!!

uf007810.gif

Oh I wish our network wasn't now blocking photobucket and what ever else webpage you just posted from so I could see schidt without going out and around it. LOL

Back