November 5th Texas Diesel Shootout

Ya she bent 3 rods but I'm not surprised though, generally after 600rwhp the stock rods are on borrowed time.
The rules I was referring too would be similar to what the Jeff Garmon race is going to be.

Well in my best Presidential Ronald Reagan voice "You ain't no Jeff Garmon".......

You are the only one making up rules. You should have allowed Bracket Class so at least Samantha driving Snow Queenie would have had a chance to win something. :kick:

Five years ago the "princess" (loosely used reference) ran in the low 11s at least once. This year the old girl (loosely used reference) ran low 12s. Next time we see her on the track the rest of the Pro Street trucks will all need double chutes and Snow Puff will need training wheels and a strong tail wind to get through the trap..:stab:

Damn it wife has to go to court that night now. Might still come but gotta watch kid now.

HAHA. They will be shooting with it until the 12th then it will take a week to get back out here. Gonna run the 6.4 probably.

HAHA. They will be shooting with it until the 12th then it will take a week to get back out here. Gonna run the 6.4 probably.

dam i wanted on more shot at little red before we put the bigger chargers on it:shake:

10.990@119 last weekend we were having electronic issues with the trans but we got that fixed and think we will get the mph back up to 130+ and around 10.70 or so

10.990@119 last weekend we were having electronic issues with the trans but we got that fixed and think we will get the mph back up to 130+ and around 10.70 or so

Nice job Stelly congrats on the 10'S..... I will have lil red running on the next one. 10:70 is where we should be at too. Looks like more fuel might be in our near future. I was planning on working the pump anyway it is on borrowed time. Mike thinks the cam is wore out now. Got to give it fuel to start it.

Last edited:
dam i wanted on more shot at little red before we put the bigger chargers on it:shake:

Really? Well let me get it put back together and we will play :snoop:

Huge Congrats, looking forward to seeing it run Friday...

Back