Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Southern Polyurethanes Inc
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #1
TooMuchBoost

Name: TooMuchBoost
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Just released for BLOWOUT: Viper Yellow and Pure White Basecoats

While depleting remaining tints we found that we had enough tint to make Viper Yellow Basecoat and Pure White Basecoat so we made the biggest batch of each only to put them on the BLOWOUT DEAL!

While supplies last buy as many gallons of our Pure White Basecoat or Viper Yellow Basecoat for the insane price of $50 per gallon!

Like all of our basecoats these reduce 1:1 with urethane reducer and if you happen to need a high quality urethane reducer my most expensive gallon is about $38 and my most expensive 5 gallon pail is about $127 (unlike any other company in the industry we reward our customers for buying pails by giving them a significant discount for buying by the pail).

My Pure White Base is pure TIO2 pigment with not a drop of any other tint so it all but glows in the dark. It will cover BLACK in 2 coats! No JOKE!

My Viper Yellow will cover white or light grey in 3 coats!

Both bases utilizes the best resin and solvents the industry has to offer and I'll put them up against our competitors best line of automotive basecoats any day of the week. As the previous thread says we are getting out of the color business (not the primer and clear business) so this is a once in a lifetime special with us.

I still have 22 gallons of Pure White Single left @ $50 per gallon (requires activator) and here is an example of what it looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.

This was painted in a 3 sided dirt floor hangar by a buddy of mine who is a pilot not a painter. After 24 hours @ 70 degrees DOT3 or gasoline won't touch my Single Stage. Like my Pure White Base this is pure TIO2 and not a drop of any other tint.

I still have a little SPI Orange basecoat left @ $50 per gallon and this is what it looks like:

Thank you to all who have helped us start this year of with a BANG! Minus a day or two if we haven't been busy we have been SLAMMED! On any given day our fantastic UPS lady is hauling around 25 gallons of product out the front while SEFL and FedEx Freight is moving 5-7 LTL orders off the loading dock and all I can say is THANK YOU to everyone who has called and purchased from us!

Whether you need, primer, base, clear or reducer shipping is always FREE! If we have a distributor in your area he or she will deliver it to you for FREE!

Just give us a call (706) 781-2220 M-F 8-5 EST and we'll take care of you.

Thanks again from everyone @ SPI!

Old 01-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
RAWdiesel

Name: RAWdiesel
Title: CR Mechanic
Member`s Gallery
Have anything similar to electric Blue?

2007,2008,2009 2.6 Point Champ
SDX 08 Champ

F1 Diesel, Smarty Power, Floor It Diesel, PPE, ATS, ZEUS

Old 01-27-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
TooMuchBoost

Name: TooMuchBoost
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWdiesel View Post
Have anything similar to electric Blue?
The only blue I ever had was Viper Blue and unfortunately it has been sold out.

Sorry about that!

Closed Thread