S363 Turbine housing.

Chevycummins

Bad case of Tinkeritis!
have a borg warner turbo 177283 part number that currently has the T4 .88 single scroll housing and looking for a .70 gated housing for it. most places are either out or asking what the turbo costs brand new for just the housing. if anyone has one let me know a price shipped to 64089

have a borg warner turbo 177283 part number that currently has the T4 .88 single scroll housing and looking for a .70 gated housing for it. most places are either out or asking what the turbo costs brand new for just the housing. if anyone has one let me know a price shipped to 64089

Gated housing you are looking at $550 T3 though plus some shipping. That will be a brand new Borg Warner housing.

I have un modified marmon ones on the shelf just have to cut the contour to match your 68 turbine wheel

I have un modified marmon ones on the shelf just have to cut the contour to match your 68 turbine wheel

So the flange from the .88 will work and won't need a new flange and clamp? The others I was looking at either came with hx40 or 351 flanges.

yep that's correct. The outlet flange will be identical, only difference is this will be a T3 flange not T4.

ETA and shipping to 64089 if ordered today?

Thanks for the order. Won't be able to ship till tomorrow as we will have to machine it to fit your 68 wheel. I have upgraded you to 2nd day air at no additional charge to guarantee it to you guys by Friday. :Cheer:

Thanks for the order. Won't be able to ship till tomorrow as we will have to machine it to fit your 68 wheel. I have upgraded you to 2nd day air at no additional charge to guarantee it to you guys by Friday. :Cheer:
Thanks. I appreciate it. I sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back