$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Introducing:

THE SUPER STOCK DIESEL QUICK 16 !!!

Date to be announced but already honed in on Mid/Late FEB. or Early MARCH...

Jeff is calling this a "Customer Appreciation Diesel Race" for diesel Enthusist only....Absolutely NO BS will be tolerated at this race... None of the crap that happened at TS a year ago or Scheid this year.....

We want some fans in the stands but thats not Jeff's main priority here guys... This is about Head to Head All out diesel racing and BIG money to Show APPRECIATION for being involved and helping grow the sport!!!

Vendors that want to set up will only have ONE requirement... You MUST sponsor / Enter a truck for the race....Doesn't matter who it is.. Long as they are running your products and you want it showcased... Enter that truck and bring any Vendor setup you want!! All you big dogs, This is your time to Show that Appreciation for these folks purchasing your products!!

Okay folks... Jeff Garmon (Jeff2) with the help Gary Ray ( Wrongway ) bring you the winter race to be at!!!!!!

Pre Registration ONLY!!!!
$500 Entry Fee ( Jeff, Gary, and I have raised $12,000 ALREADY TODAY...the first day)

Contact Jeff Garmon, Gary Ray or myself to get your entry fee in...Better Hurry!!!

ONLY 100 truck limit to try to make the Top 16!!!

This is how it goes!! :

-Min. Weight = 6000+ lbs
-FUEL ONLY!!! No injectables of ANY kind - No Nitrous, Water, or CO2 for cooling intercoolers!!!
-D.O.T. tires ONLY ( drag radials, Cheater slicks, or street tires ONLY)
-66mm ( 2.6 charger rules ) ONLY!!! If you want to Bush it down, thats fine...Same rules as 2.6 sled rules!!

Scheid Diesel Sled pull 2.6 rules and that the same tech guy that tech'd the Scheid sled pull will be there to tech this race

Not sure about T&T yet but once this gets under way, this is how it will go:

All 100 trucks will have 3 qualifying passes to get into the top 16....

Then it will be just like Pinks All Out.... They will be eleminated down to the #1 Quickest truck of the day!!!

PAYOUTS:

IF ALL 100 SPOTS ARE FILLED, THIS IS HOW IS GOES!!

First Place = $25,000
Second Place = $10,000

3rd Thru 16th places will ALL get $1071.00 ....That's Twice the buy in for this race!!!

Entry Fees:

Mail Checks / Money Orders to:

Garmon's Diesel Performance
1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA 30223

Or call Jeff at 404-557-4972 to give him your Credit Card so he can run it right then! Those that know Gary Ray, I beleive he is taking them too. I can as well but would rather you give it to Jeff or Gary. I'm lible to skip town with it.....LOL

Race Vouchers will be mailed to Every competitor when payment is Received:

Few more details:

If this race gets rained out, it WILL be rescheduled...No money will be lost!!!

If for some reason that we can Not get ALL 100 SPOTS Filled for this race, IT WILL BE A WINNER TAKE ALL PURSE!!!!!!!!!!

If that happens to be $35,000, Well then Thats what the winner takes to the House!!!!!!!!!

I think that about covers it.... If I forgot something or didn't make something clear, Please post up and we'll see if we can get it handled!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drive::tree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun but I wouldn't be able to make safety rules. Someday it might have a cage but today is not that day.

Keep remembering things I forgot to post from the other thread..

This Race will be on a .400 Pro Tree.....

sounds incredible dave, but excluding all the guys with twins..spending a ton of cash like you, well kinda lol...and then cant be in it..

^ by then I'll have twins, and won't qualify either, but I do have relatives with an empty condo in Braedenton !

11.50 Might Win it man... You never know!!

No cage needed..

I guess if a vendor wanted a truck to run and paid entry fees I'd be open to bringing it ready to run 11.5's. :Cheer:

Since we're on the subject, what if a person was to go too fast for their safety equipment? The automatically lose or just warned not to go that fast twice?

sounds incredible dave, but excluding all the guys with twins..spending a ton of cash like you, well kinda lol...and then cant be in it..

Yeah I know man... This leaves me out too..

But Jeff has his reason's...He wants to get back to old school diesel racing where folks don't have to spend their life savings to compete in a great diesel race and have just as good a chance to win big money as the Big Dogs out there....

Its just a decision that he made..These are the rules...We either gotta meet them or be a spectator!!

I'm in Either way!! Hope all of you will attented as well....

Someones gonna be RICH!!! :)

I guess if a vendor wanted a truck to run and paid entry fees I'd be open to bringing it ready to run 11.5's. :Cheer:

Since we're on the subject, what if a person was to go too fast for their safety equipment? The automatically lose or just warned not to go that fast twice?

Not sure but most tracks at least give one warning warning...

I just like seeing the words SLED RULES! on a racing thread!!!:Cheer:

LOL

Figured it was a matter of time!! lol

yup good idea but excluding all the twins guys--- you (david)- ty- me

Wasn't my call... Sorry man!! I'll be watching too... But the idea is a good one I think...Even if it does exclude me...

Maybe someday it'll morf into a class for us....

The plan is, if this goes off great...Then Jeff will immediately start taking pre-registrations for another race.... Maybe a different class or set of rules for us then...

What if we already have? :lolly:

I feel ya buddy! That I do!!

i have a 74 mm, so can i bush it down by making the width 2.6" of the air inlet( im not a puller so i have no idea)

Back