TS Outlaw Diesel Show N Shine

Kick Start, I did notice your truck when you came in and love the two wheel drive regular cab short bed trucks. They look sportier than all the others and I like a red truck as you can probably tell by my pic. Like I said before, I did not get to look at all the trucks that were there and we did the judging on a points system. The person with the most points get the Best of Show, then the person with the most points in each category gets that award. Any time I am involved I have one area per person to judge. Say if you helped me I and you were experienced in paint, then you would judge the paint of every vehicle. This way each vehicle is judged as fairly as possible.

I hope you didnt take my comment wrong, Being another scsb owner I understand greatly. It has gotten to a point where I just enter mine into the shows for the better parking/closer ice chest for beer. The majority or diesel owners are rednecks and rednecks dont give a hoot about 2wd sort trucks. To them something that can tow their house and carry the entire family is a much better use of money, and if you need a ladder to get in all the

No wasn't meaning anything towards you.
My rants have nothing to do with who won or didn't. All I wanted to know was the winners. They deserved to know as paying competitiors.

Like stated thank you for posting the winners. Much appreciated.

I hope you didnt take my comment wrong, Being another scsb owner I understand greatly. It has gotten to a point where I just enter mine into the shows for the better parking/closer ice chest for beer. The majority or diesel owners are rednecks and rednecks dont give a hoot about 2wd sort trucks. To them something that can tow their house and carry the entire family is a much better use of money, and if you need a ladder to get in all the better. *bdh*

Im in the same boat as you.. I actually won a award there the year it flooded.. But, Im just as happy with a few people looking at my truck, asking me a question and watching people take pictures.

Please post the sheet from the guy that listed ALL of his modifications hahahahaha!! PLEASE PLEASE!! He deserved to win something, I don't care if he entered a rusty prius in the show LOL

That was me!!! lol.. It would of been hard to go on any further... Gotta be honest this one was from last year. ...

[ame="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/duramax6377/media/Misc%20Pics/7A8261F9-9AF6-4A2E-82F3-23DE642BF735-4845-000002FA0FA422DD_zps88a2c819.jpg.html"]7A8261F9-9AF6-4A2E-82F3-23DE642BF735-4845-000002FA0FA422DD_zps88a2c819.jpg Photo by duramax6377 | Photobucket[/ame]

Im in the same boat as you.. I actually won a award there the year it flooded.. But, Im just as happy with a few people looking at my truck, asking me a question and watching people take pictures.

That was me!!! lol.. It would of been hard to go on any further... Gotta be honest this one was from last year. ...

7A8261F9-9AF6-4A2E-82F3-23DE642BF735-4845-000002FA0FA422DD_zps88a2c819.jpg Photo by duramax6377 | Photobucket

Did that say "custom rock chips" " hail dents" "13 gallons of fuel" :clap:

Back