Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

wap

Well guys since we are not supposed to post in the sticky I figured I would just start a thread here and see what you all think about it.

I started to make this a poll asking who yall thought would actually show up but I think there is discussion to be had than just that.

So, who do you think will actually show, or better yet do yall think it will even happen? And I dont mean whos gona show as in spectators, I am talking about, Floor It, II, etc, the manufacturers.

IF this happens and the and all of companies that modify cp3s show up, who do you think will take home the braggin rights, or better yet, should these guys put there money where their mouth is???

I second john as he is always first to put up or shut up about this. I am partial I have one of his pumps and more one the way. I vote Floor-It takes the win!

The big question is where , the most advanced test facility’s outside of Bosch , are at Industrial Injection , no one outside of them has the ability to test pumps in situations that best resemble the way they will be used on a truck . A sure bet is the new pumps that Brady is sending out the door.

The big question is where , the most advanced test facility’s outside of Bosch , are at Industrial Injection , no one outside of them has the ability to test pumps in situations that best resemble the way they will be used on a truck . A sure bet is the new pumps that Brady is sending out the door.

:doh::doh:

Don't worry Greg...the 3 participants in this shootout will decide on a fair place to test the pumps.
I gave them their own thread just for that alone.

HAHA!!!!! I just pulled agains a truck that has this new pump of II, what a joke, the guy has been running a stg 2 II truck ran OK, but bolted this new 85% pump on, he is not impressed, rail pressure was lost, big time only diffrance was the pump, he ticked and he should be, glad i stuck with Johns pump.
Look at the top 5 trucks at Scheids the 2.6 work stock class, out of the top 5, 4, count them 4 of the trucks had a FLOOR IT DIESEL pump on them. I would be suprized if this even does happen. Shane has already said that he would need to bring somethin new. II i cant really speek for but did hear that they turned this down a few times already.

I didn't say I would have to build something new... I said I am already building a higher flowing CP3.

As some may not realize, building a better product doesn't stop with what is available now.

I.I may have state of the art test equipment but there are other Bosch certified test equipment for these pumps elswhere.
"Real world conditions" are one pump with a certain amount of max LPH works with one application but not another because it doesent have enough LPH to keep up. So what kind of "Real World Conditions" are we testing? Different size of injectors with different amounts of pulse duration? A CP3 pump with a certain amount of LPH will only keep rail pressure up to that point of "Too Much" demand for fuel and not enough LPH from that pump to keep up with. That comes down to that persons truck combonation period!! You can't test that on a test stand. You have to know your max LPH from that pump! Then with real world testing on customers trucks on what size of injector with what programer box or boxes and hundreds of combonations can you recomend what pump size for there application or duel pumps. If the rules call for only one pump then you know from experiance how big of injector to go with for maxium power, which is knowing how much that pump will flow LPH!! There are many certified Bosch pump stands to test this.

John

Hey John, (Mr. Floor-it)....why don't you take care of the costumers that you have left hanging for 8 months and worry about the the "who's the CP3 King" for later

your customer service leaves a lot to be desired and we both know who i am talking about

I would think the easiest test method would be set up a truck with huge injectors (like Flux 6's) that are beyond the capability of a single CP3.

Then start bolting in the different builders pumps....The one that delivers the most fuel will make the most Hp.
The pump that makes the most HP wins.

If the Hp difference is slight then so is the difference between the pumps. If a pump makes a great deal more power than the others the conclusion is obvious.

Back