What would a bw 88/87/1.10 flow?

But what if it never sees a lot of rpm?

Jose said the 92 wouldn't keep up with the 88 compresssr. I can see this a problem with a supra turning a good bit of rpm, but my truck rarely sees 3k anymore.

But what if it never sees a lot of rpm?

Jose said the 92 wouldn't keep up with the 88 compresssr. I can see this a problem with a supra turning a good bit of rpm, but my truck rarely sees 3k anymore.

If it doesn't see rpm, how are you spooling it to begin with? What's the application? And if you don't planning on using it to its full potential/flow, why not go smaller?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

If it doesn't see rpm, how are you spooling it to begin with? What's the application? And if you don't planning on using it to its full potential/flow, why not go smaller?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
It sees rpm, just not 4k+ where I'm sure it'd really shine.

I've had smaller, samething with less top end. Hell I want bigger, its never enough lol. I just want something more usable for daily commutes to work. I'm gonna try a smaller secondary and if I'm not hppy with that, I'm gonna plan for tripples.

It would be a surging machine. The 87 turbine would struggle to drive the 88 comp.
At least, when you say 87 I am thinking 87/80 turbine. 96/88 turbine would be better suited.

What do you think of that FI 82/92/1.10? Frankly I can't imagine going to any less primary turbine than the 96 and 1.32.

Sounds like your looking for a smaller secondary. Only thing is if your set is internally gated the gate along with smaller turbine will be a choke point for the big one on top.

Sounds like your looking for a smaller secondary. Only thing is if your set is internally gated the gate along with smaller turbine will be a choke point for the big one on top.
I'm gonna try and get a he351 and try that before attempting tripples.

Back