Steed Speed manifold, Turbo and Wastegate kits....

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
Guys we will have a full selection of T4 and T6 steedspeed manifold kits with Turbo and wastegate included. T4 Kits will start around 1599. Which includes Steed speed manifold, S300SX ETT unit, and JGS 50mm gate with hardware. The starting price for the T4 Kits with Manifold, S400SX T4 and JGS 50 is $1799. Our T6 big boy kits start with T6 Steed Speed manifold, S400SX and JGS 50mm gate is $1799 as well. :rockwoot:

We have a full selection of the Garrett GTX42 and GTX45 units as well which also work on the manifolds and use S400 plumbing hardware. Prices will vary on the units.

What all hardware does it come with. Does the wastegate dump to atmosphere?? Wish I would have seen this a couple of weeks earlier. Just bought an ats manifold. :(

Can i get a price t-4 manifold pointing down and center w/g , and the smallest t-4 divided exhaust housing for my 62/71 and i already have the jgs 50mm gate .

Thanks,Zack

What all hardware does it come with. Does the wastegate dump to atmosphere?? Wish I would have seen this a couple of weeks earlier. Just bought an ats manifold. :(

We always dump to atmosphere, but that is a preference by us. Gate comes with springs, clamp, flange....etc.

I'm in a toss-up between a 62/68 or a 63/68 with .83a/r housing, plus the mani and WG kit.

I have a 62/68/.85 T3 w/ stock manifold and no wastegate.
Was shooting for 500HP but haven't really been dyno'ing near it (419HP) even though boost was down on the dyno.. no excuses.

I'm wondering if a 63 is worse than a 62 being an older design or will it spool much differently or have a narrower map (not as pushable to the limits)?

I thought that maybe instead of sending my turbo to you guys to be worked over with a .83a/r T4 and buying a steedspeed mani and gate (sounds expensive) I might be better off, just selling my 62/68 and buying this kit (upping to a 63/68 if it will be more suited for my 500HP goal).

I'm open to even just buying the kit with a 62/68/.83a/r if you guys think it will gain some over what I'm running now.
I just need a bit more top end, hopefully without sacrificing the amazing spool this 62 has on the bottom.

Any ideas on the best approach?

Last edited:
I am also very interested in one of these turbo/gate/manifold deals, just picking the right one that would fit me the best, always the most fun.

Back