Forced Inductions S467.7mm For Sale

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
I'm letting go the current S467.7mm Forced Inductions charger. It has around 1000 miles on the new compressor wheel and around 1500 miles on the charger itself (compressor ate some debris which is why it was changed). The turbine side is 74/83mm and a .90 t4 hot side. The compressor cover is a racecover which is the same cover Bullseye uses with a bell mouth inlet. It is tapped for an 1/8th npt boost fitting. Turbo is tight as can be.

It is rated at 940hp (94lbs/min) on Forced Inductions web site. I will let it go for $900 and shipping. The pics below are of when I first got it. I can get more recent pics just don't have any handy currently.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Sorry for the lack of knowledge....what's a std s400 flange size? I bet I could get a different cover. Maybe I could get the housing machined?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge....what's a std s400 flange size? I bet I could get a different cover. Maybe I could get the housing machined?
You could get the ex. housing machined to accept an hx40 dp or you could just buy a flange to weld on to your downpipe that would work with this turbo

You could get the ex. housing machined to accept an hx40 dp or you could just buy a flange to weld on to your downpipe that would work with this turbo

This is correct. I was told by forced machining the s400 flange to hx40 dimensions is not advisable. I welded on the s400 flange on to my down pipe.

Just be patient with me. Gotta convince the wife this is a must have!! But if someone comes up with the cash before me I understand.

Last edited:
I'm trying. I really want the billet wheel for this thing too......

P.S. targeted truck is a 6.7 as well

Back