Lml EFI

Sparkplug

Has EFI released any tunes for the Lml motor yet looking at deleting mine but don't really wanna buy that 1000 dollar H&s tuner lol

Has EFI released any tunes for the Lml motor yet looking at deleting mine but don't really wanna buy that 1000 dollar H&s tuner lol

Unless GM changes the tuning so they can be read through the data port, EFILIVE has said they will not support them. And your running out of luck to buy an H&S unless you find one on EBAY or a used one somewhere after there recent run in with the EPA.

Yea I hear ya There. idk why they would go after them they state on all there products for off road use only! EPA is getting about as bad as OSHA! Guess I better bite the built and just by the programer wile it's still avaiable

Yea I hear ya There. idk why they would go after them they state on all there products for off road use only! EPA is getting about as bad as OSHA! Guess I better bite the built and just by the programer wile it's still avaiable

EDGE, HP TUNERS, and a few others have already stopped making DPF deletes awhile back due to the EPA strongarming them. It is ALOT easier to go after the manufacturer than all the individuals breaking the law. H&S says they will have something new coming out first of the year, but no real details on wether it will be a delete or not.

Back