NEW for 2008

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Who would be interested in 7" Aussie style stacks?:pop: Well for 2008, 36", 48" and 60" Aussies will be availble in 7"! :bow: I'm just curious on how many people would be interested in this!? To my distributors/dealers....I should have prices availble next week sometime!!:rockwoot: Give me your feed back please!!:pop:

aussie5.jpg

I like 'em!!!

That picture does not do it justice....they look killer on the truck.....These are 6" miters on a F-250......

P1010636.jpg

crzycowboy said:
That picture does not do it justice....they look killer on the truck.....These are 6" miters on a F-250......

P1010636.jpg

Those are actually 6" Aussie stacks Josh. Call the shop tomorrow, and I will tell you all about them. I even know someone that can sell you a set LOL! Oh ya...its an F-350. (pounding chest)

By the way...the Diesel World article looks killer, If I only still had that truck....I think 7" Aussies will do great. We have had several people ask for them.

Pat,

Regrets on the new truck already? How the storefront coming along, will it be done when i come home for thanksgiving?

Patrick@DPP said:
Those are actually 6" Aussie stacks Josh. Call the shop tomorrow, and I will tell you all about them. I even know someone that can sell you a set LOL! Oh ya...its an F-350. (pounding chest)

By the way...the Diesel World article looks killer, If I only still had that truck....I think 7" Aussies will do great. We have had several people ask for them.

LOL wow, I'm battin' a thousand here...LOL :bang.....sorry about that Pat. Yep those are 6" Aussies....LOL (I knew what I ment, just my fingers didnt....:bang) on a F-350....:bang Geez.....It was a long day for me yesterday....I don't know what I was typing....LOL

I don't have any prices yet. As soon as I get them, I'll let my dealers/ distributors know. As of right now, these stacks will not be availble until 2008. (Maybe before Christmas...:evil)

Finaly!!!

A sneak peak of the 7" Aussies....these are 7" X 36" Raw....they don't even have the 5" ends welded to them yet!!

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Back