TS Performance 2017 Outlaw Drags

Woops last I remember reading was that Phil stating that there was going to be a pull.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There will not be a sled pull this year. After a lot of thinking and going over our options for 2017, we have decided not to host the sled pulls. We are going to focus our time and efforts on making the drag race, all truck shootout and show-n-shine a great event for everyone involved. There will still be two days of fun at the track.

Lol guess you read nothing in this thread, huh?

Um.... Anthony.... :poke::kick:

There will not be a sled pull this year. After a lot of thinking and going over our options for 2017, we have decided not to host the sled pulls. We are going to focus our time and efforts on making the drag race, all truck shootout and show-n-shine a great event for everyone involved. There will still be two days of fun at the track.

So apparently no pulls this year. From what I read on bookface

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Correct, straight from Randy, the TS operations manager...

Correct, straight from Randy, the TS operations manager...

It's a shame, be nice if someone would pick it up and just have the 4 truck classes. Such a large event to give up on, but having almost every class in ppl together for one event, must cost half a fortune out of pocket before gates open.

We have a tentative schedule of events for Friday and Saturday. We will be bracket racing both Friday and Saturday this year so there will be plenty of action on the strip. Plus the ones interested in the All Truck Shootout, will be required to be at the track both days to compete in all events.

TS Performance 2017 Outlaw Diesel Drags Schedule
All times are tentative and subject to change

Beech Bend Raceway Park, Bowling Green, KY
Friday, June 2nd:

9:00 – Vendor Setup
10:00 – Spectator and Participant Gates Open
11:00 – Tech Opens
1:00 – Drive Through Judging Opens
1:00 – Time Trial Begins
3:00 – ET Bracket Race Begins
4:00 – ProStreet, ProMod & ProDragster Qualifying
6:00 – Drive Through Judge Closes
6:00 – All Truck Shootout Speed Stop Challenge
7:00 – Pit Bike Bracket Race

Beech Bend Raceway Park, Bowling Green, KY
Saturday, June 3rd

7:00 – Vendor Setup
8:00 – Spectator and Participant Gates Open
9:00 – Tech Opens
10:00 – Time Trial Begins
10:00 – Drive Through Judging Opens
11:00 – All Truck Shootout Country Cruise
12:00 – ET Bracket Begins
1:00 – ProStreet, ProMod, and ProDragster Eliminations
2:00 – All Truck Shootout ¼ Mile Timing
3:00 – Drive Through Judging Closes
5:00 – Bikini Contest
6:00 – Show-N-Shine and All Truck Shootout Awards (Awards presented on the track)

Hopefully I can upgrade my injectors and have my roll bar in by then and run the 10.50 index.

Sounds like a good time to till up a 200' section of earth somewhere and let us come play. lol Make sure you have about 500-600' of shutdown. If you are gonna run gassers, those boys will need the room.

I'm still looking forward to TS!!! I hope some of the go fast diesel guys enter the All Truck Shootout to represent the diesel community well!!!

I'll be there shooting the action for sure!!!

What are the details of the All Truck Shootout thing?

The All truck shootout will be consist of three competitions each truck can be awarded points on.
Each truck will make passes down the 1/4 mile and the truck with the fastest time gets 50 points. The second fastest gets 49 points and so on. Each driver is responsible to turn in their time slips.
Next is the Speed Stop Challenge. We will setup a 20'x40' box with cones just past the 1/8 mile timer. Each truck will take off by the tree, get as fast as they can and then stop in the box at the 1/8 mile timer. The one that has the fastest time without hitting a cone gets 50 points.
Then there will be the Show-N-Shine points. Each truck will be judged by my group of judges and will be awarded points on how well it judges. I would recommend getting judged on Friday before the competition so there isn't rubber on the sides of the truck. IF you enter the All Truck Shootout you are also entered in the Show-N-Shine since your truck will be judged. The All Truck Shootout will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The Show-N-Shine will separate the gas and diesel trucks. There will be Top 10 of each, specialties for each and a Best of Show Gas and a Best of Show Diesel. We want the trucks that get the specialty awards to drive out on the track during the awards to receive their trophies.

Back