Getting my feet wet again. 2038hp/2500tq

Soup Nazi

The artist formerly known as Don M
Its been ages since we worked on big power trucks. We got a call from an old customer 2 years ago about building him some big injectors. Together we decided on 300% over. We rarely build anything this large. And 350% is the largest we ever tried. At that time 400% was the largest we could even flow. We finally got some larger pumping and measuring capacity and can go bigger now though.

Anyway, he has been dynoing the truck and it consistantly makes around 1500 to 1650hp on fuel and a tick over 2000hp with some juice. With tiny tunes it ran a 9.31 @ 148mph during his licensing passes. 1900us duration. The 9.30 passses were diesel only.

As far as what the combo is; hamilton 6.7 block, colt cam, off the shelf s500 over a 471, a pair of TC pumps, and a set of 300% over F1 injectors. I was worried that too radical internal modding could potentially muck up his power level, so to say they are mild is an understatement. The tuner seems to be spot on. He knows his stuff and got em dialed in quickly.

I believe we have a little more in the tank with the 300's, but have an itch to try at least 400 now. Coupled to some real internal mods, the truck may step up a good bit. The truck is clean running now, it barely smokes on boost, and idles real clean. I'd hate to loose that.

JP’s truck?

No, its not JP. I have not heard from him personally in ages. He is a real cool guy

The truck was built by Khaos Kustoms in Alberta with Matt Bendoritis, the owner. They do all the hard work.

I believe it ran a 9.43 on its first pass. Then a string of 9.30s on tune 3. It was literally a break in tune that defuels early. It now has nitrous and some bigger tunes and they are looking for 8s.

Here is an instagram video if your interested

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByOiNbAh3s2/?igshid=1kp4d6lld5fgu

Where ya been Summit? Remember the Diesel Power Challenge in what was it? 2006? 2007? Good times back then

Still have the Ol Heap, Poor old Gal gets used 3 weekends a year,
I'll be getting ahold of you tomorrow, starting pulling injectors this evening,. Will be headed your way thos week.

Back