West Texas Diesel crew

We all had a good time and I think I paid that girls college tuition for this semester lol. I am ready for next year.

I think we all saw what his new girlfriend looks like on Dans phone. :doh:

See, now if you had actually opened your mouth and made such comments while standing beside Heath, it would have been much funnier :poke:

For those who have never met 3ft, he is taller than Heath, not nearly as fat, and just as quiet as Heath is loud.

Pleasure to meet you!

2011-02-26_02-18-52_176.jpg

Haha I was just looking through my pictures and found this one. All I can do is laugh. John, you remember this lol?

that would be the cheetah... i know that parking lot any day. haha.

See, now if you had actually opened your mouth and made such comments while standing beside Heath, it would have been much funnier :poke:

For those who have never met 3ft, he is taller than Heath, not nearly as fat, and just as quiet as Heath is loud.

Pleasure to meet you!

I thought he was a mute!

Pleasure to meet you!

Billy, you should be a little nicer. I did supply the first round of Shiner....

Pleasure to meet you!

It was good to meet you and Travis. Ive never been much of a talker until I start drinking. I'm surprised I haven't seen any changed avatars after this weekend.

Back