2012 Super Stock Thread

OK, so should we open some discussion about Super Stock 2012 @ this point? Or should we wait a little while and see if the Mayans are any good at counting? I wouldn't mind gathering a little interest at this time of year to get the truck count up for next February. Carry on, Gary

1. Wrongway
2. Syrupdawg
3. "Nobody" Swole
4. Cummin95
5. Flcrawler
6. 5E Diesel
7. Michael (actually agreed almost immediately)!
8. Ashley Black

Cant for the next one. Im gonna bring the new 2wd and enter it also. So hopefully we will have three trucks there this time.

Super Stock

I'm in!!! I really like this class and love the close racing. It's nice racing and having fun again. I think the rules need to stay as they are. Jeff

I don't plan on changing any rules for this class. My thought's at this point in time is to have an Outlaw race to include all of the classes. Jeff and I's original intention was to move the Super Stock race yearly to a different track. From the feedback I have been getting is to keep the race in Bradenton. The track and myself are more than willing to do it again. Like I said though, I want to also hold an Outlaw race at the same time for my contribution to the sport. But the "BIG MONEY" race would still be Super Stock. Meaning I would love to have Dan Scheid bring the rail, John Robinson the funny car, Darren and Wade if he is ready and maybe even Bank's to Pro Stock, Pro Street, a 12.0 class, and maybe a 10.50 class, and an ET class. The Super Stock race is definately going to happen. What are your thought's on having a full blown everybody is welcome southern style Outlaw race? In recent outlaw event's it seem's that there are a lot more people getting into the sport, and having a blast doing it. Look at how much tuning and turbo technology was brought about by our first Super Stock race. A lot of manufacturers are really getting more involved with support for diesel motorsport's. So, let me know what you think about a full blown event at the same time next February. I can't wait for it to get here myself, Gary

I'll even do an exibition run with the Interceptor!!!!

LOL

At least all the engine builders would line the fence to watch. Business card in hand.LOL

Gary,
I think the idea of opening the race with the added classes is a good idea.
If you could get Banks to come I would believe that you have magical powers.

At least all the engine builders would line the fence to watch. Business card in hand.LOL

Gary,
I think the idea of opening the race with the added classes is a good idea.
If you could get Banks to come I would believe that you have magical powers.

Well, I have at least 8 months to work on Matt and Gale then:lolly: I ain't skeered to ask anyway.

Back