New Airdog, Plastic brakets???

Someone involved in this thread just pointed something out to me. Anyone use a fuel boss lift pump? Cause their pulley is made from the same material as our bracket. Surely if your scared to bolt it to your frame. There is no way in hell you would use it as a drive pulley would you? LOL

Someone involved in this thread just pointed something out to me. Anyone use a fuel boss lift pump? Cause their pulley is made from the same material as our bracket. Surely if your scared to bolt it to your frame. There is no way in hell you would use it as a drive pulley would you? LOL

Got one fuel boss pump, never a issue yet. No reason to go all chicken little about the plastic brackets...

Wish I could get that word out to the whole nation but I can't. Many won't believe me when I tell them. They expect me to say it's fine cause I work here.

Make a short torture test video and feature it on the front page of your website.

Like you said, nothing ridiculous that has nothing to do with it's literal application, but the very things you mentioned would be fine tests to video and post on your site.

Oh, and I'm running your Raptor 100 and love it. Must say I would much rather you kept your steel brackets, but being as I was in the plastic injection molding industry and have personally molded fiberglass reinforced nylon parts, I wouldn't hesitate to run your new mount.

How about Some Pictures of the Brackets.

Picture this. The black metal bracket that came with your AirDog. It's now black plastic and has a little fiberglass look to it. Same holes and all.
Take a pic of the bracket. HA, what a dip chit. LOL

everything is plastic these days. I ain't skeered. We have installed a few and they seemed fine to me. Technology is developing.

Last edited:
I have a set of ramps to drive cars on that are made of plastic and are ten years old. I've had over 2000lbs on a single ramp with no cracking or noticeable flex.

When i first saw thesei figured it was for noise reduction. My biggest problem with them is that i cant weld them. but i do have scrap metal and its not every truck that comes in that i have to weld the thing on. mostly just cab/chassis trucks and trucks i know get abused off road

I don't think the plastic brackets are an issue. I don't think pulley comparison is valid. You get an A+ for effort though. :) Of course it wasn't your idea, so you get an F for plagiarism. LOL

1. How do you know the fuel lab pulleys are made from the same composition material?

2. Once you get past both items being used on a diesel truck, and they are plastic. The similarities come to an abrupt stop.

If the brackets hold up I think they will be a great thing. Most of the time the metals ones start rusting in short order anyway.

Last edited:
well boys my and Anthony went 5 rounds on cummins forum over repeated pump failure and my warranty info "unable" to be located! After he wouldnt return my voice mails i turned to the forums to call him out. And even then he wasnt man enough to pick up the phone and resolve the matter like an adult. Instead he had me banned from posting on the site. But I would like to say special thanks to XDP customer service and FASS for stepping up to the plate and helping get my truck back on the road! Would love to get to know you guys but i'm sure he will try to have my account suspended here for speaking the truth as well!

well boys my and Anthony went 5 rounds on cummins forum over repeated pump failure and my warranty info "unable" to be located! After he wouldnt return my voice mails i turned to the forums to call him out. And even then he wasnt man enough to pick up the phone and resolve the matter like an adult. Instead he had me banned from posting on the site. But I would like to say special thanks to XDP customer service and FASS for stepping up to the plate and helping get my truck back on the road! Would love to get to know you guys but i'm sure he will try to have my account suspended here for speaking the truth as well!

If you think FASS has anything better to offer you're in for one hell of a surprise! LOL

Doubt you'll be banned guy. I bet you'll be asked to explain yourself more actually and people here will try to help you if your accepting to it and not a complete lunatic.

Get real bud. Being "man enough" has nothing to do with it. You wasted enough of my time and I have better things to do than argue back and forth with you when the result is going to be the same. You did nothing but lie from start to finish. I sensed that from the beginning. Then I ask you to produce a simple little receipt for this pump you purchased less than a year ago. And what do you know, you can't do it. Then I speak to one of the owners involved at XDP and it appears you did nothing but curse out his people like you did ours. You didn't get a call back because I personally took your call and had listened to you run your mouth and curse. I asked you to chill out so I get you fixed up and you refused. So, you knew what you needed to do to get a new pump and chose not to do it. Instead you chose to waste your time on the forums telling half the story. You got banned on cummins forum because you joined to spread that story, which you only told half of, and had no other use for the site. I went out of my way to stop what I'm doing and take your call personally and you chose not to put in any effort yourself. And so you know, there are tons of people here that use and sell the product. They are well aware that we went through some warranty issues more than usual. They also know we are very easy to work with. They also know the issue is fixed and we will help out getting that old pump fixed. IF you help yourself a little. Even when you didn't want to produce that receipt, i offered you a discounted price and you still refused.

Now that people know the rest of the story. Carry on with the rest of yours. And you might want to let them know. I specifically told you to EMAIL me and not call me. I was out of the country for a week and wasn't available. You still chose to do it your way which is why you didn't get a call. And by the time I got to your voicemail, you had already hit the forums with your bs.
Oh and one more thing. That receipt the you said "YOU KNOW XDP EMAILED IT TO ME." Like you can log in to my email and see what I do and don't have. They never sent it! They to were trying to call. So all that bs you you said on the other forum that I was a liar and you know I have the email blah blah blah was crap! Take a hike bud.

Last edited:
Back