My TS hook Pics.

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Heres some pics of my Sat night hook from TS. I had a blast. Suprised ALOT of people..lol I was happy with my 20th place overall finish. Qualified 23rd friday out of 36-38 trucks. Plus I was running 500lbs lighter that im used to. Over all its still a big win for me..lol Just want to say thanks for everybody who has supported me throughout this build. :Cheer:

Heres a vid of part of friday night, Im about the 5:36 point, Almost lost it, started to bounce on me :bang so i let out a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pLpufgkWc
Lynn

Attachments

• TS1.jpg
    TS1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 120
  • TS2.jpg
    TS2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 105
  • TS3.jpg
    TS3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 76
i was standing down at about 310ft...comin down the track im like who the heck runs tractor steer tires on the.....ohhhhhhhh its lynn! glad to see it run!

lol, when I saw it tech I knew immedetly who it was. The steer tires give it away. Lynn I'm working on getting my pictures up as we speak.

My buddy that was with me watching that pull said..."holy **** that lil' red truck just lifted the front wheels off the ground"...LOL

Awesome...

Good job Lynn. So were you 500 lbs less than everyone else or just 500 less than normal?

I normally run at 8500 around here, That pull everyone was at 8000.
I begged for a little hitch height (Still 26 like everyone else) but didn't get anywhere...lol I didnt want to push my luck.... :hehe:

Ill be at Indy June 5th @ Fass Natls, Gonna make a few exhibition hooks.
One @ 26 and one at 30 to show the difference.

Lynn

Lynn, From where I was at I could see under the front tires! You were packing them down the track! Awesome!

I was really impressed with your truck Lynn. You seem to have that 2wd stuff figure out man!

Pleasure meeting you as well buddy.

looked good there bud I still like the rear set up like it was are lower the front some.looking farward to indy I have to pick the head up tomorrow after work didn.t get off soon enough tonight.

Dale

Back