Questions about Garmon's race

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
ONLY questions. Ask yours and wait for an answer.
NO open discussion...there's already a thread for that but the valid questions keep getting buried under the other crap.

Anything NOT a question or answer from David, Jeff or Gary will be deleted.

OK...ask away...

I read in the beginning any diesel vehicle. Now I hear people ****hing about 1500's. Are these going to still be allowed?

I know we will have to add weight, but is the 6,000# with or without driver?

Thanks.

i realize you will never make everyone happy,but any reason bracket racers couldnt set up a pot and race on the same day. may help ease some of the butt hurt whinning...

Can I have my turbo guy build me a charger of any spec as long as the new compressor cover is machined to a 2.6" inducer bore and the wheel protrudes into the bore at least 1/8"?

This would have NO bushing as it would be manufactured like this.

Lavon

The 1500's will be allowed, and no other race will go on friday or saturday. Thanks guys for the input!

I read in the beginning any diesel vehicle. Now I hear people ****hing about 1500's. Are these going to still be allowed?

I know we will have to add weight, but is the 6,000# with or without driver?

Thanks.

As Jeff said in his post, Yes.....

6000 lbs. Including Driver.....

i realize you will never make everyone happy,but any reason bracket racers couldnt set up a pot and race on the same day. may help ease some of the butt hurt whinning...

Jeff answered this one....
But I'll add that since it's our first time, we may not want to bite off more than we can chew at the moment...Rather focus on the main event only to really make it as Great as possible.

Hopefully in the future races we can make this happen.... I for one can NEVER get enough of diesel racing!!! :Cheer:

Can I have my turbo guy build me a charger of any spec as long as the new compressor cover is machined to a 2.6" inducer bore and the wheel protrudes into the bore at least 1/8"?

This would have NO bushing as it would be manufactured like this.

Lavon

Based on the way I read the rules and the tutorial from Glen at E.D. last night, YES this is okay!

I asked that , but there might be a problem with the track having time on the scedule. I would have liked to see the other 84 trucks have a bracket race .
I would really like to see a 32 car feild , as well, its only one more round

Greg we talked last night about this and I do like this idea of a friday T&T and then witling down to 32...then Sat. early witling down to 16 for the main event...

But not this time.... Hoping to find a way to make stuff like this work in the future... Thanks Greg

The 1500's will be allowed, and no other race will go on friday or saturday. Thanks guys for the input!

Yes, Thanks to everyone for their input....

Only ask that everyone not take the answers you get back and if your idea is not used, Not to take it personal.... But Thank you anyway!!:Cheer:

How long before the rules are locked down from any changes?

(I'm selfish and don't want to be 3 months and $40k into a project to have it outlawed.)

No engine limitations? So someone could run a 600 cid DT as long as they had a 2.6 turbo?

If we pay to enter and then can't make it, can we get our registration money back or do we have to sell the spot to another racer?

I didn't see any frame/suspension rules. Does that mean its open or does it need to be like a pullin truck, stock frame and no 4-links.

Again...this thread is for your questions and an answer from David, Jeff or Gary ONLY

Take anything else to the other thread...this one will not get cluttered up with BS

Back