10 Post Minimum?

Should there be a 10 post minimum?

• Yes

Votes: 64 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 34.7%

• Total voters
Hell on the ****muns forum you have to have 50 posts to even look at the fn classifieds! I've been a member since 05 and don't post much, but now I can't even see what the hell is for sale, so I wouldn't complain to much about 10 posts.

That's cold...

You dayum right it is! WTH happened last night while I was asleep? :bang

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
It's 10* here with a 17 mph wind. This ole b model cat almost said "f" you when I started it this morning.

It is unfortunate that we do not have software to make sure that the 10 post people make are coherent sentences and not just a character count. I always think the sites are a little backwards. The for sale section should be public without joining, and the rest of the site should be privet . you should be able to respond to the for sale section with a valid email address and that would be you screen name in that section until you want to join the shagging that happens in the rest of the threads here.

retarded rant over

It is unfortunate that we do not have software to make sure that the 10 post people make are coherent sentences and not just a character count. I always think the sites are a little backwards. The for sale section should be public without joining, and the rest of the site should be private . you should be able to respond to the for sale section with a valid email address and that would be you screen name in that section until you want to join the shagging that happens in the rest of the threads here.

retarded rant over

Agreed. I don't necessarily think we need an open sell your chit here forum....but I don't like how anyone can google my name and find everything I've shared with a subset of folks (members). The upside is....Google works better as a search engine for this website than the dayum search engine on this website. :hehe:

Back