New learning platform

Schweeba

Professional Amateur
Hi everyone! My name is Seth, but my friends call me Schweeba. I'm 19 and am from Foxhome MN (I know you've never heard of it). I went to school at NDSCS in Wahpeton ND for general diesel tech and graduated with my associates at 18 years old. I now work full time for RDO in Fergus Falls MN as an ag and truck technician, and then spend the rest of the day helping on the family farm of 6000 acres. Enough about all that, I'm here to learn more about one of the things I really love, DIESEL POWER! My first diesel was an 08 6.7 that was pretty much stock power wise besides delete, randys 68rfe, and bmp lift pump...of course I was broke and 18 so I bought a smarty s67 :st: Now I upgraded to a 13 6.7 with a g56! It has a 2g swap from smeding with a FI 476/96/1.0 fmw, DDP 50% nozzles, fass 165, 12mm cp3, arp studs, superstick trans, south bend dual disc, and some home made trac bars. It's tuned with efi live from PBP but that's getting changed and will make for another story some day...not trying to hurt feelings here on my first post.

Welcome to CompD, if you think your description of your truck is going to hurt any feelings you don't know CompD.

the only one gonna get hurt feelings around here is you if yer thin skinned otherwise its on..you posted up....yer fair game....

Welcome. Never mind Gary, he’s been a bit grumpy since he bought an old ambulance with a C7 in it.

Welcome to Comp D. And I'm offended by your first post. It's missing a hood stack and a sexy chick. :hehe:

I thought it was spam reading the title "New learning platform"

Welcome, and don't worry about feelings here. Personally, I can't remember ever having any.

Back