Saturday Aug 6th, 2011 ODRA/NADM Fun Run Race Night

outlawdra

7/11/2011

ODRA / NADM Diesel Fun Run Race Night!!!!

Saturday, August 6th, 2011

NADM Payout!!

*Mention ODRA / NADM at the gate and race fee is $15, spectator fee $10!!!
otherwise pay more....

More details to follow, see you soon!!!

Track Info:
Northstar Dragway (North Star Dragway)
3236 Memory Lane
Denton,Texas
Track Phone
(940) 482-9998
:tree:

ODRATXflyer86.jpg

i wish i could go but i have to work. too bad its not one weekend sooner or later.
maybe next time i can make it.

Deleon sled pull that weekend. Wont make this event unfortunately. I have parts to put in to make it fun but oh well, maybe next time.

I missed this until tonight. Got our Diesel Race out here in Houston that weekend too.

oh whatever max! you know you want to come up north and see us metroplex guys again!

I would love to and am disappointed I just saw this.

well, u plan a trip out here and I will come and race, I an sure a lot of other guys will do the same!
keep in mind the nadm/odra race here in october

October has been in the books for a long time will never miss that one.

8/03 Update:

Just confirmed the Nitrous Express, Inc. duramax rail will be joining us on Saturday for some test n tuning!!!

NXdragster3.jpg

BullyDog will also be out with us...with give aways and some raffle items!!!

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday the 6th at Northstar Dragway!!!

Gates open at 6:00pm, time trials at 7:00pm..

This is a "Fun Run", with heads up, grudge matches and "bracket racing" depending on turn out... We will payout for quickest ET, quickest reaction time, etc... Show up and check it out!!!

*This is NOT a diesel only night...gassers are welcome...

**If you always want to check for the latest ODRA Outlaw Diesel Racing Association updates - check out Home the "garage" section and "upcoming events"! and/or sign up for email notification too by contacting us at outlawdra@hotmail.com

8/03 Reminder:

*Mention ODRA / NADM at the gate and the race fee is $15 each, the spectator fee is $10 each!!!
otherwise pay more...

*When you arrive be sure to sign in at the ODRA booth and buy a $5 each raffle ticket for a Bully Dog Triple Dog Gauge GT Diesel Tuner!!!

*You can sign up for email notification of all ODRA Events at the booth!!!!

:woohoo:

Last edited:
Back