Ford 532 Industrial Tractor Questions

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
I was wondering if someone could help me with a few questions about a tractor I'm looking at buying.

It's marked as a Ford 532, a rather rare industrial tractor. The model number says DW112K. I'm not sure what the W is for, but it's a 3 cylinder diesel with the manual reverser 6 forward 4 reverse transmission. It's industrial yellow. I'm thinking it's got the 201ci diesel, but the motor may have been swapped out because only the motor is your typical ford blue. My main question is how can I tell if a 201ci diesel was swapped in or it's smaller cousin the 175ci motor? The numbers I've found on the motor are stamped in a group of three. DGC on top, 60B13 middle, and SF19A on the bottom. The "S" maybe a 5. These were found on the "passenger side" front flange of the motor where it bolts to the front axle.

Speaking of the front axle it doesn't seem to be the heavy "U" shape or the light "SU" style, but a different style all together that doesn't look adjustable width wise.

Thankfully it has PTO and 3 point system.

I'm attaching these pictures to see if it'll help identify

8225694049_large.jpg

8225694050_large.jpg

8225694052_large.jpg

8225694054_large.jpg

8225694051_large.jpg

What do you guys think? Anything you see that I don't? I've been looking for a decently price Ford 4000 and this seems to be the closest I'm going to get within driving range.

-Dustin-

Went and bought it, has the 201ci 3.3l diesel, basically a 4000 with a heavy duty SU front end. Starts right up every time, although I'd really like to find a shop book for it, something that shows every retaining clip, gear, oring, inside the trans/hydraulics/rear etc.

-Dustin-

Back