Febuary?

Lostnwalmart

Well were half way through January will we be rolling coal next month? Or is that all up to the track ? Cant wait to see what my off season upgrades did

Dunno if the race will happen, but I doubt I will be ready. Not gonna rush this assembly once I do get all the parts.

Good possibility. I have a new tune to try down the track. Plus I want to run it in the cold.

Well if this does happen I will will be there watching. Maybe even run the new gaser trash DD! See what the ole mini truck with the 5.3 will do!

I'll probably come if y'all have it just to watch. My truck won't be ready by then, but it'd be nice to visit since I haven't been down there in a while.

Should have my new twins completed by the middle of next week doubtfull that I will have the nitrous on it by then but Im gonna try.

hopefully i will be able to make it to this one. I havent been to one in so long and I am definatly ready for a diesel event.

how much is it to compete ill b done within the next week with my truck

06 2500 4x4 new motor h11 studs 110lbs springs(coming soon) fass 150, 66 sps 90hp sticks, smarty tnt, fully built tranny, hoping i get down to at least a 13.7 lets see what happens.

By the way im new to this forum but been on cummins forum for over a year

06 2500 4x4 new motor h11 studs 110lbs springs(coming soon) fass 150, 66 sps 90hp sticks, smarty tnt, fully built tranny, hoping i get down to at least a 13.7 lets see what happens.

It does not cost anything to compete in the Texas Diesel Shootout. It is held on regular Street Race nights at Royal Purple Raceway | Home (formerly Royal Purple Raceway | Home). You just pay the normal entry and tech card fee to get in the track to race.

What size tire are you running? Lifted? You should be alot faster then a 13.7 with those mods I was running 13.3s 2 years ago with just beta 4.4 smarty and a dr. p pressure box EVERYTHING else was stock!

Back