Stock injectors

Prospect3

Grippin n Rippin
Im new to all this so go easy on me. Have an 06 CR and wanted to know if the stock injectors will handle 15% more fuel. They are brand new with only 3000 miles on them. Any help or words of advice would be awesome. Thanks

If by adding the arson kit or bag-o-parts kit to the cp3, yes it can handle it. Actually you could run dual cp3 pumps and have no adverse effect on the injectors.

If your sending your injectors in to be honed out and so forth. Yes the injector bodies will be suitable as the bodie isn't altered when increasing nozzle oriface size.

I was planning on getting the bag o parts kit. I'm running a smarty ssr and at wot it falls dead around 2400 rmp. I figured I wasn't getting enough fuel so I purchased an 200 gph airdog. This is just something temporary until summer when I plan to get injectors and a new cp3. Thanks for the help!

You dont think a 200 gph liftpump will damage the cp3?

No. That's what these lift pumps are for really. The lift pump doesn't cram
200gph to the engine and not return any. What it does actually is have the Abilty to supply 200gph if needed and return the unneeded/unused fuel back to the tank.

Back