New TDI in the driveway!

Got Smoke?

Finally sold my Golf last week and picked up this Wagon a friend of mine was holding for me!:rockwoot:

2003 ALH 5 speed so far the only mods are a Malone Stage 3 tune, and some unknown upgraded nozzles. I have a collection of parts ready to go on however that include a new timing belt kit & Colt stage 2 cam, upgraded side mount inter cooler, and 1.8T pancake pipe.

In the future it will get a turbo, tune, and nozzle upgrades I just need time to save.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
Mark what did you do with the one you bought from me ?

Drove the wheels off of it for 2 years or so it made one trip all the way to Arizona and back another half way and back mechanical issues. Sold it to a CompD member about 3 or so years ago in Ohio a friend of "Hightech Rednecks" last I heard it was still going but that's been a while.

All my fault lol

Correct all your fault! :hehe: LOL

So far the car has received a new complete timing belt kit, ARP head studs, Colt Stage 2 camshaft kit, PD150 intake manifold and EGR delete. I've been fighting off the urge to go get the 300,000 OEM exhaust chopped off at where the CAT is and run 2.5" straight pipe all the way back.

I have some already retrofitted headlights I need to finish glass lenses installs on then get them put in. I'm also upgrading the OEM radio to a double din DVD player when my tax return comes in! :rockwoot:

Damn thing is running so good I almost hate to mess with it, but the usual me wants to throw in a bigger clutch, nozzles, ECM tune.... oh yeah and it needs a trailer hitch so I can haul my zero turn from storage without having to go home and get my truck every time! LOL

Does that thing have an external amp Mark?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure yet Kyle haven't dove that far into it.

According to crutchfield I need two harnesses to power and keep my steering wheel controls. When you power it on and off it says Monsoon so its a possibility I guess.

Finally sold my Golf last week and picked up this Wagon a friend of mine was holding for me!:rockwoot:

2003 ALH 5 speed so far the only mods are a Malone Stage 3 tune, and some unknown upgraded nozzles. I have a collection of parts ready to go on however that include a new timing belt kit & Colt stage 2 cam, upgraded side mount inter cooler, and 1.8T pancake pipe.

In the future it will get a turbo, tune, and nozzle upgrades I just need time to save.

I will have one. Mark my word. Best little pickup on the market!!!!!!

Back