We Are Now Officially Open For Business

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After moving to Ocala, DJ had many things to setup on the farm and we were not taking in much work but starting Monday, July 9th, we will be officially open for upgrades and installations.

For the months of July and August, we are offering a discount on headstud installs which includes a complete systems check.

Please contact us for details and pricing.

Thanks,
Vivian

:ylsuper: Do We Need An Appt., Because I'm 5 Hrs Away...
Let Me Know When Should I Start Diving:rockwoot:

Ok Vivian, what's the address so I can google map it and see how much closer I am to your new shop??
I still haven't installed my studs...had them since December...
Maybe do a set of injectors at the same time...:woohoo: :Cheer:

Congrats to you both!!!

Thank you all very much.

Fuzzy, I sent you a PM.

Ivan, it's easy ... drop off your truck and visit Mickey Mouse :rockwoot: You kill two birds with one stone and your family will thank you :group:

Thanks,
Vivian

OMG!!! 4158Kms...= 2584 miles...:bang :bang :bang

I never put on 4000 km's on my truck ALL LAST YEAR!!!

(She's not a Company vehicle anymore...Just a PLAY-TOY!!)

wideopen said:
So whens the grand opening party?

Congrads guys...now get to work..LOL

Hey Phil,

It's always a pleasure.

We're in the process of actually having the shop built also. When the work is completed, we will have an open house. Come one, Come All :chug: There's plenty of crash out room.

Thanks,
Vivian

Congratulations guys!!!! I think we are gonna come to the August 4 event you mentioned, and wondered if we could schedule a headstud install for that time period? Got lots of friends and family in Fla. so we can keep ourselves occupied, but Stacey does not have alot of vac time so the install would have to be real close to that date. E-mail us and let us know if possible. Thanks.

P.S. Isn't moving a P.I.A.

That's Great that you guys will be able to make it on the 4th. We're looking forward to finally meeting you! I'll write to Stacey and get her schedule. We'll work with you.

Thanks & have a great day,
Vivian

Hi Don,

I sent you a PM.

I want to remind you though that there is a very special date coming up. September the 10th to be exact! It's a lucky day for both of us, as long as you remember - cause I know I will :rockwoot:

Thanks,
Vivian

L O L- Yep I remember. Thanks Don :Cheer:

MOMBENZ said:
Hi Don,

I sent you a PM.

I want to remind you though that there is a very special date coming up. September the 10th to be exact! It's a lucky day for both of us, as long as you remember - cause I know I will :rockwoot:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back