Our collection

Hey, any updates? Drove through the lot today, my youngest said you had a train on the low boy!

My dad is kicking around the idea of a compact tractor, said he looked at a 1705 there today. Doesn't want a loader, or the industrial bar tires. Only wants a belly mower.

This might be the one he looked at, says he's tired of the zero turn beating him.
cda7d23fb97a90252b1cc0c2ce479077.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not really any updates...we've been cleaning out old stuff and buying parts tractors to try and make money on, lol

We sell the fire out of those little things, we hear the same things. We are seriously thinking about selling our big diesel zero turns and using a couple of those instead.

Chris

Not really any updates...we've been cleaning out old stuff and buying parts tractors to try and make money on, lol

We sell the fire out of those little things, we hear the same things. We are seriously thinking about selling our big diesel zero turns and using a couple of those instead.

Chris
Cool, I told him to let me know when he wanted to look at them, I could give you a heads up. That steam tractor was big! Good to hear you guys are doing good!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's the Aultman Taylor 30-60...big 4 cylinder Gas engine. It's going in for an Overhaul this winter since we finally learned how to operate it, we want to get it in USEABLE shape.

Not bad for being 100 years old this year.
Chris

hey chris was this a running video on facebook a few weeks ago...I remember seeing it and saw one in a vid running..wondered if it was yours

Lots of memories in one of these freggin' turds. LOL Lots of grape pops drank in the early morning hours on night shift.

214-td4-b01.jpg

Turds...says the guy with a mile long list of stuff that needs done on his wonderful Deere...on top of having 9 front axles in it already.

Chris :poke::poke:

Turds...says the guy with a mile long list of stuff that needs done on his wonderful Deere...on top of having 9 front axles in it already.

Chris :poke::poke:

Noted. :hehe: I would take that tractor back even if we did start it with a screw driver every time.

speaking of front axles..my 5210 need the shafts and the bushings so bad I can see thru em looking for some decent used..any help....cuz new is half what the pos is worth

lol..shipping is probly the killr..it has the front adj axle for width ..so it need that whole end part...I know for sure it needs the pins and the bushings..likely too far gone for those tho...

lol..shipping is probly the killr..it has the front adj axle for width ..so it need that whole end part...I know for sure it needs the pins and the bushings..likely too far gone for those tho...
Chris has a few loader tractors for sale up there, probably not much more to just ship a whole new (to you) tractor! Probably heavier built than a Deere too!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh, 2wd? That might change things, I was assuming 4wd since it was all messed up, LOL

I'll keep looking
Chris

lol..yea 2wd....theyre about 550 each side for the knuckles and then 50 for the bushings...I mght just throw the bushings in it and hell with it...summer it sits more...just worn out..loader killed em

lol..yea 2wd....theyre about 550 each side for the knuckles and then 50 for the bushings...I mght just throw the bushings in it and hell with it...summer it sits more...just worn out..loader killed em

I would do that. Grease the hell out of it and roll on.

Chris

Seems like a perfect opportunity to use some of that free government money all the farmers get and just go get a new tractor!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back