We're going to be out

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hello,

Just a short note to say that we will be closed Friday, February 16th through Monday, February 19th at 12 Noon.

We'll be at Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm Beach for the Pinks All Out! If anyone is going to be there please stop by and say "hello" or make plans to hang out.

We usually check all our messages when we are away but just in case we don't reply right away, rest assured that we will reply when we return.

If you have an urgent matter, please contact CBSuperduty - chris@dj-performance.com.

Thanks & we hope everybody has a really great weekend,
Vivian & DJ :evil

For sure. We got our Compdiesel stickers on Mini Me.

Thank you very much for your good wishes,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
For sure. We got our Compdiesel stickers on Mini Me.

You guy's rock!!! :rockwoot:

Will you be able to give results or do we have to wait for the show to air?

Vivian and DJ,
Good Luck this weekend, I'll not be able to get down there. Be sure to get some videos and e-mail them to me.

Rodger

We're taking video and it's open to the public so I don't think they can keep any results quiet. Don't know how quickly we can give you any details since we won't have access to the internet at the track.

We have to be one of the first 300 to register in order to be considered to be one of the 16. I believe the chosen 16 racers is the only portion that is going to be televised.

Thanks,
Vivian

I can't wait. I wish I had a camera to do a video. I will take pictures. They have it on the radio down south. Pinks live at Moroso...You think your car can run with the top, bring it to Moroso for big money prizes. :rockwoot:

Thanks Guys! We are shooting for a good time fo sho :woohoo:

David, Saturday is test and tune. Gates open at 4:30 PM. Are you planning to run your truck? If so, I think it would be a great time to fine tune :evil

You can reach us at DJ's cell and I am transferring our office number to my cell. That includes everyone, we will not be available online but if you have any questions or problems, please feel free to call us at 352-528-0688 or DJ's cell 305-582-0136.

Thanks,
Vivian

Well Guys,

It looks like we're not going anywhere.

We had a stock turbo but no pedestal. We got the pedestal today but it doesn't work on the truck. We had another turbo and incredibly, it had a pedestal in the box. Thanks to a very good friend, but it doesn't fit either.

Thought I'd share.

Thanks,
Vivian

That really sucks to hear. I'm not going to run the truck this weekend, just going to watch. My brother was going to run his Corvette but the slicks still aren't hear. If they don't get here tomorrow I won't go this weekend. An 1/8 mile track opened down here so we will hit that next week.

MOMBENZ said:
Well Guys,

It looks like we're not going anywhere.

We had a stock turbo but no pedestal. We got the pedestal today but it doesn't work on the truck. We had another turbo and incredibly, it had a pedestal in the box. Thanks to a very good friend, but it doesn't fit either.

Thought I'd share.

Thanks,
Vivian

Sorry to hear that guy's!!! :(

Vivian, hope to see you and DJ in NC on March 24th :)

By the way, I am registered for Pinks All Out on June 9th at MIR here in MD:snoop:

In order to participate we have to be one of the first 300 vehicles to register and car and driver must be present. We were planning to camp out there tomorrow at about 10 AM. I'm just a little disappointed :kick:

DJ's outside somewhere riding his tractor.

David, hope your brother gets his slicks.

We are definitely planning to go to Creswell. Let's hope so and we'll be rooting for you on Pinks!

Thanks,
Vivian

Back