17th Annual BD Truckin Nationals

NHRDA

Mark your calendars for June 2nd & 3rd

17th Annual BD Truckin Nationals

BD-poster-web.jpg

:Cheer: We will be there for sure LOL

Just waiting to see if Mikaela is going to drive big red truck

just got off the phone with the NHRA crew in mission, its confirmed two of us are getting our chasis's certified and going to try and licience friday night, thank god racing isn't till sunday, that gives us a chance to to fix what we break LOL

can't wait to see everyone out there

Torrey who's ran 9.7@144 and Rich whos run 9.7@146 are also going to try and licience so they can go after Rob's times, Brian spooner is also a superstreet truck who runs 9's, this is going to be a nasty event

The record should be easy pickin's at the sea level track. Hopefully someone breaks it so I have something to play with in Indy.

just got off the phone with the NHRA crew in mission, its confirmed two of us are getting our chasis's certified and going to try and licience friday night, thank god racing isn't till sunday, that gives us a chance to to fix what we break LOL

can't wait to see everyone out there

Hey do you think I could get my chassis certified too? I am signed up for test and tune fri. I asked about the chassis cert and licenceing but they never responded to that yet. What do u have to run for the licence passes? Do they have to be 9 sec passes, that's my goal but don't know if it's there yet.

Usually the chassis needs to be up to certification before licensing process can begin.

Then 2 60' launches, 2 1/8 mile runs, 2 full out 9 second passes (or NHRA D/A adjusted equivalent ET) witnessed by nhra official and two licensed drivers.

Usually the chassis needs to be up to certification before licensing process can begin.

Then 2 60' launches, 2 1/8 mile runs, 2 full out 9 second passes (or NHRA D/A adjusted equivalent ET) witnessed by nhra official and two licensed drivers.

Thanks. I will try and get my chassis certified for sure, then see how it runs!
I just hope it's faster this year!!

Back