Suncoast Converter $10,000 Big Buck Pro Street Shootout

NHRDA

Well it is official and the date is set for July 27th at Rockingham Raceway

The 1st Annual Suncoast Converter Big Buck Pro Street Shootout
The shootout will take place during the Carolina Diesel Nationals at Rockingham Dragway on July 27th.

Tech Card fee $250.00
All competitors must purchase their tech cards in advance by July 26th and all trucks and drivers must meet all NHRDA class rules. click here for class rules NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Rules!

Click here to purchase your Big Buck Shootout Tech Card http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4918161353/eorg#

Guaranteed payout on 16 truck field
1st Place $5,000.00
2nd Place $2,500.00
3rd Place $1,250.00
4th Place $1,250.00

Pro-Street-Big-Buck-Shootout_zpsb20d3e02.jpg

Well it is official and the date is set for July 27th at Rockingham Raceway

The 1st Annual Suncoast Converter Big Buck Pro Street Shootout
The shootout will take place during the Carolina Diesel Nationals at Rockingham Dragway on July 27th.

Tech Card fee $250.00
All competitors must purchase their tech cards in advance by July 26th and all trucks and drivers must meet all NHRDA class rules. click here for class rules NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Rules!

Click here to purchase your Big Buck Shootout Tech Card http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4918161353/eorg#

Guaranteed payout on 16 truck field
1st Place $5,000.00
2nd Place $2,500.00
3rd Place $1,250.00
4th Place $1,250.00

Pro-Street-Big-Buck-Shootout_zpsb20d3e02.jpg

The picture has the wrong date it is July 27th unless everyone wants to race on Monday :hehe:

Wow I figured that when Suncoast put up $10,000 dollars all kinds of trash talking would come out on who was going to win the money.

I guess I am corrected that all of you guys are gentlemen and scholars. :hehe:

942714_547739645286529_1967356727_n.jpg

So who do you think it going to take home the money at the Suncoast - Big Buck Pro Street Shootout

Philip Palmer
Seth Sullivan
Shawn Proctor
Darren Morrison
Phil Taylor
Sam Smith
Jarid Vollmer
Carey Carter
Brett Deutsch
Bruce Block

Looks like I am out . I would love to be there, I am glad to see the purses getting bigger and would love to be there to support it but I broke my stuff last weekend and can't get it back together in time. Good luck to all the guys !

All competitors will enter thru the back gate

The competitor gate will be open from 1pm till 6pm if you arrive after that you can stage out front in the grass till morning

Saturday we will have competitor gate open at 7am

Drag racers need to get in and get thru tech as we need to start right at 10am so we have time to get the sled pull started at 6pm

Back