MBRP Renews for 11th Connsecutive Year as Title Sponsor of NHRDA Drag Racing Series

NHRDA

MBRP Performance Exhaust for the 11th consecutive year will be the title sponsor of the 2015 Diesel Drag Race Series!

Full Details - http://www.nhrda.com/news_results_detailed.php?id=3017

2015mbrp-fb.jpg

So how many thousands are you going to give to your church this year Randy? Need to catch up on a mortgage that is behind? Real funny that you would cut purse money, but always had a few grand of sponsor money to give to your church or pay a certain somebodies bills? Yea I have laid low even after the screwing you gave me like many others. But that is what you do, you use people to make you look good and then turn your back on them.

But that is ok, we all have to answer for the decisions we make in the end.

So how many thousands are you going to give to your church this year Randy? Need to catch up on a mortgage that is behind? Real funny that you would cut purse money, but always had a few grand of sponsor money to give to your church or pay a certain somebodies bills? Yea I have laid low even after the screwing you gave me like many others. But that is what you do, you use people to make you look good and then turn your back on them.

Somebody got up Grumpy this morning, you must have been rooting for Oregon.:lolly:

BTW, haven't seen you on here in years, where have you been?

Last edited:

Who cares what he does with his church! Thats his and Gods business

I gave several thousand to my church as well, if we don't give how can folks like you get reached with the gospel?

Who cares what he does with his church! Thats his and Gods business

I gave several thousand to my church as well, if we don't give how can folks like you get reached with the gospel?

I wish someone would reach your head with a heavy copy of the gospel traveling about as fast as you do at a test and tune.

Talked to Stacy last week. She told me there were a few more contracts to be signed and when that is done the Contingency Sponsor list would be published.

Like all businesses, I would hope that Randy isn't selfish and gives to a good cause!

Donations are good, and help people! Just shows how big their hearts are. Giving to those in need and not paying their own mortgage....even a Bigger heart! Bravo!

Now stop shooting out chit, and get back to the topic!

Thank you sponsors!

:rockwoot:

Back