Jesus Christ loves YOU

Hey yall watch The Bible? I caught some of it on Easter, it was great. Really brings to life some of the personal characteristics of the apostles. I hope one day I can see Peter and ask him how cool it was when you walked on water going toward Jesus.

The most accurate that I've seen so far is Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ. I cried like a baby.

I'm so happy that everyone has received this thread. I know sometimes there are people that want to give their heart to Jesus but just might not know how or whatever. He will meet you anytime anywhere. God Bless you all.

Yes, the Bible series was excellent. A.D. is on Sunday's, don't forget to catch that if you can also.

Anybody watch "Killing Jesus"?

I recorded it. I turned it off and deleted it when Jesus met John the Baptist and didn't know that he was The Son of God. The Bible says that when they found him in the temple when he was 12, he told them "Why is it that you sought Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?"

I recorded it. I turned it off and deleted it when Jesus met John the Baptist and didn't know that he was The Son of God. The Bible says that when they found him in the temple when he was 12, he told them "Why is it that you sought Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?"

That's why I turned it off as well. John knew Jesus when they were both in the womb.

Great post. I'd recommend a King James Bible though.

Thanks Wade. Some people can't understand a KJV, myself included. I have referenced the KJV against the NLT and it's close enough that I feel good about it. Now, a New King James version is better understood but the "Study" part should be in which ever version a person chooses. A study Bible is excellent for a new Christian.

Did you know that KJV vs NIV is 6,500 words difference! and several words like "Blood" are missing.... Bible says that with out blood there is no remission for sin...

KJV is the original complete text translation in english.

My bible says

Revelation 22:18-19, "If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

Deuteronomy 4:2, "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

So with that in mind KJV is the Correct Bible to be reading. Most have no idea there is a major difference, and its not just easy to read!!!

here is a link on some differences.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/why_do_i_only_read_the_king_james.htm

Hope this helps, God bless

I was trying to be funny without bringing "jerkwadism" to the thread. :hehe:

I do deserve to be made fun of when I don't take the time to proofread but all jokes aside since we're here if I can ask you guys to say a little pray for me my ex wife is trying to remove the kids from the state I was served with papers yesterday we split custody 50-50 it's all fun and games until kids are involved my son is 12 and my daughter is going to be 7 thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated

We can surely pray for ya. I just found out that my mom has stage 2 endometrial cancer about 5 minutes ago....so if you would, add that to the prayer list. :(

That is the stuff that makes me upset.

Its not like they don't have access to The Bible to go off as a script for movie. How hard would it be to make a movie accurate?

Back