1990 dodge ram ext cab 1/2 ton 2wd 4bt 6 speed project

coorsman2005

i like beer
Like the title says it's a project. And it's pretty close to being done. Needs the alternator wired up clutch hydros. And maybe a couple other minor things. Exhaust ran and air filter. Motor runs and will fire the way it is. Does have vailair single disk clutch with nv5600. Clear title in hand. $3500 obo ?

Call or text 5807890564. Or message here

Last edited:
OMG, where did you get those giant wheels?! The ghetto cruisers on the other side of the river would have that truck on blocks in seconds! LOL

Wait a damn minute!!!! With an awesome screen name like that and you have some hilljack beer in the picture!? Only way you can redeem yourself is if it has the mighty VE bringing the thunder under the hood!

OMG, where did you get those giant wheels?! The ghetto cruisers on the other side of the river would have that truck on blocks in seconds! LOL

Some likem some dont. Bought a rolled 3rd gen1/2 ton for the hemi in my charger. Had them wheels laying there with decent tires. Why not like said above seen way worse I felt it didnt look bad personally.

On a side note I do have the factory wheels and hub caps. And let me tell ya there sweet haha.

Wait a damn minute!!!! With an awesome screen name like that and you have some hilljack beer in the picture!? Only way you can redeem yourself is if it has the mighty VE bringing the thunder under the hood!

Ha ha. It is the ol ve pump doin the magic.

I like the parts but it's a bit too far away. Price seems reasonable as long as the engine core and trans are ok.

I could get it to you, Ron.
I need to run to Washington State to pick one up, so I could swing by the slums and drop it off on the way out, IF I can win the arguements I am having with the sleeper rig.

Mark.

Back