New 2.6 class PA/OH/WV area

Yeah fire suits, helmets. It's all in the general rules. Thats what we thought to about the sheildz but they want all done as per the general 4x4 rules!.

PPL is all shields on all u joints on all shafts. So if you have a divorced tcase with a small shaft in between it has to be covered as well

Cool deal, they have been pretty hard on us for the u joint shields. They want all joints sheiled. We all got written warned and were checked the next pull. If I can be of help with any info. Let me know!

They also gave me a warning as well. Not written, but he made it very clear that I will not be welcome again without it.

Yeah fire suits, helmets. It's all in the general rules. Thats what we thought to about the sheildz but they want all done as per the general 4x4 rules!.

OK we will need two more shields , what's everyone using for a fire suit and helmet . And how long are they good for as far as certification. It has been an expensive year . I don't really understand the fire suit deal when we are required to have a full firewall, floor and factory glass

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Page 3/4 of the rule book covers all the safety stuff, page 13 is the driveline shielding, larry told us the a shield on each end and atleast 1 loop in the middle will count as the 3.

Attachments

• 4.17.14-PPLRulebook.pdf
    469.5 KB · Views: 0
Havent yet, we have gloves, it was said at the meeting over the winter just gloves.

Musta struck a nerve......Ricky deleted the paragraph about us from the 2.6 class write up.....Oh well, Finally showing you true colors to the public huh rick? How about those 14 ws trucks in your 2.6 class friday night!!!!

Last edited:
Musta struck a nerve......Ricky deleted the paragraph about us from the 2.6 class write up.....Oh well, Finally showing you true colors to the public huh rick? How about those 14 ws trucks in your 2.6 class friday night!!!!

Haha...I had to laugh at his original post about no saftey equipment in the video...sounds like he's just butthurt that they're going to start losing trucks to a better org.

Back