Group Buys on Silver Bullet Line of Turbos?

did this offer peter out ??? I talked to II about it and they said it was someone else making this offer... not them????

It looks as though several of us were interested in a new turbo, can we get any info ???

:st: :ft:

RacinDuallie said:
Did you talk to Brady at II? Mention the CompD group buy to Brady.....

I think it was Bret I spoke with. He said it wasn't II that had a group buy. Guess I'll try Brady today... thanks.

triton said:
I think it was Bret I spoke with. He said it wasn't II that had a group buy. Guess I'll try Brady today... thanks.
The guys might not know bout the CompD group buy- Brady is the one who replied here ask for him....

Group Buy Silver 62

Performance Diesel Inc will be handling this group buy here on CompD This order will stay open until we have 45 Turbos ordered. As of right now this is only open to Dodge truck but will include the Phat Shaft, Super Phat Shaft, and the Silver Bullet Phat Shaft. The prices are listed below, to be included in this deal please post a reply in the thread and then message me your information. To get more information on this deal please contact Kyle Anderson @ Performance Diesel Inc. 800-511-1231 or you can also email at kyle@pdidiesel.com

Phat Shaft 1050
Super Phat Shaft 1350
Silver Phat Shaft 1700

Let try and get as many as we can quickly so that you can all start to receive your product at this great rate.

I'm a postin' in the thread.....

just called and got on the list. Hurry up everyone so it doesn't take long to build up to the 45 :st:

Kyle was counting up what they had when I called yesterday. I heard they had about 25 to 30 orders but, until there 45 they won;t be sent out

Group Buy

All the people who have posted and showed interest on this thread, we do need to gather your information in order to count the post as a order. We have had a lot of people express their interest but not many have call their information in. The sooner we can collect this info the sooner we can send out the product. Thanks for all your patience and for your interest in the great deal.

Kyle or Brad
Performance Diesel Inc
800-511-1231
kyle@pdidiesel.com

how much is the group buy saving us? i am interested and will call friday to order mine

and im not sure which turbo i need? i have an 03 ram lifted, i have exhaust intake and the edge ez, put i am planning on adding a tst, some injectors, and the glacier system along w/ some more goodies

Last edited:
These prices represent extremely good pricing. PDI wants you all to receive prices that will be well worth getting on board even if you may have wanted to wait. We will not be doing another group buy on turbos for a long time. Hope this helps you guys. Thanks for everthing, Brady

Pdidiesel said:
Performance Diesel Inc will be handling this group buy here on CompD This order will stay open until we have 45 Turbos ordered. As of right now this is only open to Dodge truck but will include the Phat Shaft, Super Phat Shaft, and the Silver Bullet Phat Shaft. The prices are listed below, to be included in this deal please post a reply in the thread and then message me your information. To get more information on this deal please contact Kyle Anderson @ Performance Diesel Inc. 800-511-1231 or you can also email at kyle@pdidiesel.com

Phat Shaft 1050
Super Phat Shaft 1350
Silver Phat Shaft 1700

Let try and get as many as we can quickly so that you can all start to receive your product at this great rate.

Silver Phat shaft 71????

Schoust said:
Anyone have a count yet?

Talk to someone today that needed to get my Credit Card #....He says around 30-35.....Should have the 45 buy the end of the month....

I want/need mine quick!!!!! =)

Back