Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > StarLite Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
EFILive Training in Georgia January 2015!

Ok guys - I know we've been slow to get our schedule posted and classes updated for the coming year - but we've flat out been swamped with work and testing and support.

However, I'm pleased to announce that we have confirmed our first EFILive training class in 2015 to be held in Rossville, Georgia at Dyno Proven's facility.

The class will be held January 24-25th, the weekend before the Super Bowl (Trying not to interfere with anyone's sports plans!) - and sign ups are now available on our website. You can sign up and register here: Georgia EFILive Training

The class is limited to 15 seats at this facility, so with just over a month until class - claim your spot soon!

Please let us know any questions you may have. You can email us directly at sales@starlitediesel.com

Thanks! There will be more to come - but our class schedule will not be as aggressive as it has been the past couple of years, so locations and class sizes will be more restricted than before so we can hopefully move through more material. We want to give you the best information possible, and send you home with as much as we can pack into 2 days time.

Thanks!

-->Zach

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 12-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
Kick Start

Name: Kick Start
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
What is required to bring to class?

All possible because of UNICORNS
Wampus Cat Diesel

Old 12-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #3
mulisha

Name: mulisha
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Waiting for that jersey class...

Old 12-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #4
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
We recommend bringing a laptop and having your own v2 (or buying one at a discounted price from us after signing up for the class) to get the maximum benefit from the class. Neither are required, but you will have a hard time taking full advantage of the class without at least having your own laptop with the EFILive software installed so you can go along with the class as we build tunes for the trucks.

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulisha View Post
Waiting for that jersey class...
I'm not sure you're going to see one there.... I'm aiming for one on the east coast, but have a couple of possibilities and Jersey isn't one of them at the moment.... having a difficult time dancing around all the events being planned this coming year and not getting myself in a knot doing classes back to back weekends across the country. I just can't hold them everywhere.

I know we've talked about it before, but you'll have to refresh my memory if you think this will be a good spot for a class - but need to know shop name and contact info for a shop that has an in house dyno and that would consider having the 2 day class on the weekend. There is a shop I work with up there that might be willing, I haven't asked them yet as I'm chasing so many others trying to get them locked down for March and April - lot's of irons in the fire, but want to go to locations where there's enough interest in the area to get the classes filled up and a location big enough to hold 15 or 20 people.

Shoot any suggestions you have back on the main 2015 class thread so we don't totally highjack the Georgia thread. I'll listen to suggestions if you have the contacts. Nothing besides January and February are set in stone as of now so.....

StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 01-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #6
lacie_starlite

Name: lacie_starlite
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery

Closed Thread