Vivian & DJ

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Hey guys, Not sure what is up with them. I have been getting emails from people and just found out that there phone is disconnected. I am guessing that it is related to the storms but have no way to tell for sure. If I hear anything I will post here.

Thanks,

Chris

yes..I know its probably related to the storm..Ocala,FL got hit pretty hard and they are surround by trees and in a remote area..so I am sure its probably power related.

im just 30mins north of DJs.... we did have a TON of rain here, some places around here got 20"+.. we got a bit of wind but it was mostly isolated in the stronger rain bands... I wouldnt be surprised if they lost power, we did for a little while.

I just heard on another forum that they're suspending their business for the time being and taking some "personal time". I don't know anymore than that so I won't speculate further...

I just heard on another forum that they're suspending their business for the time being and taking some "personal time". I don't know anymore than that so I won't speculate further...

Well, that would make sense. I have been having some issues with one of their Looney files and sent them an e-mail regarding it about 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. I was having a hard time getting ahold of them several months ago as well. Not that it is a bad thing, but I am going back to my Innovative tune as a daily driver. I just wish they (DJ & Vivian) would say something if they are taking a break because I have paid for a tune that is not working right.

Back