Instrument cluster bypass?

Back story, I'm almost done with dt360 swap into my 2003 f350. Originally had a 6.0, bought the truck cheap because it didn't run. CJB was water boarded from the typical rust pin holes between windshield and cab, rebuilt the CJB In the guys driveway and got it home.

So, I don't want to use the factory instrument cluster because I like having numbers on my gauges, I'm building my own cluster. Now, I would like to keep my power windows, radio and whatever else I don't know about that the instrument cluster has its hands in. My only working idea I have right now is ripping the circuit board out of the cluster and just stuffing it somewhere in the dash.

Now the question, anyone know a way i can just bypass the cluster board entirely while retaining the features it (for some reason) controls? Open to any ideas, truck is a blank canvas so nothing is too crazy

We found out the hard way that the cluster is the “gateway” module on his ‘06 Mustang. His ECM was bad, busted from a crash. We bought a new one and a new body module and couldn’t program either one until we replaced the cluster. It was in the shop at the Ford dealer for two weeks before THEY figured it out.

Back