Air compressor. American made still going to last?

I bought a new Quincy 60 gal around a year ago. It has a iron 4 cylinder pump and pressure fed oiling. I paid dearly for it but only wanted to do it once. I looked and researched for about a month before I finally pulled the trigger and Im happy I made the decision. I looked at alot of them and the quincy came with one thing alot of others dont. Its a little red white and blue sticker with the colors arranged to look like our great nations flag.....

Anyone have any feedback on the non-pressure lube style Quincy compressors? Specifically the 2V41C60VC model (5HP 15.2CFM @ 175PSI Two-Stage Vertical Air Compressor)?

Polar air is bad ass I have 10 hp single phase with 120 gal tank extremely quiet for an air compressor. Also I got a dryer from them and both of them are awesome. Dryer is well worth the money and automatic drain valve too.

Well I picked up a used Quincy QT5 compressor (2 stage 175 psi) with 80 gallon tank yesterday for $100! :woohoo: Even came with a automatic drain valve. Little dirty, but works fine.

Well I picked up a used Quincy QT5 compressor (2 stage 175 psi) with 80 gallon tank yesterday for $100! :woohoo: Even came with a automatic drain valve. Little dirty, but works fine.

Quincy is a good compressor. I had one at my old shop and when I closed it down to move everything up here I sold it to Rip Rook at Source Automotive. Big, heavy, and quiet. I like my Kaeser, but I wish I had built a small room behind the shop to put it in so it was quieter in the front of the shop.

Back