431ve on a LB7?

jugghack2

wanting to put a 431ve on a duramax 02 lb7 standard 6 speed 4x4 only want to run arround 40 to 45 psi boost 3500 rpm max?

I want a vgt rather then twins. as well the fact I can get one cheep from truckers bone yard off a 9l mack as for specs just looking for a solution to control it before waisting my time with specs

Call the shop ask for Caleb or Brayden (765) 676-5063 They will lead you in the right direction in what you need.

Call the shop ask for Caleb or Brayden (765) 676-5063 They will lead you in the right direction in what you need.

I work underground what time are they open as I am not able to call during the day unless I take a day off work to make the call is there any other info you could post on this?

I work underground what time are they open as I am not able to call during the day unless I take a day off work to make the call is there any other info you could post on this?

I would personally do a S3 or a garrett vgt.... just my $.02

but they are open mon-fri 9-7 and sat too....

i would not bother with all the headaches of a vgt or vnt. go with a s3. we have done quite a few of the s3's. there are two of the trucks we have done featured in diesel power mag. rather you are looking for performance or towing abillity they are the way to go.

mostly cool factor and I have a line on a cheep unit off a mack mp8 just lookin to do it that way so I have a uniq ride with exaust brake
i'm told it's a j1939 delphi HD controler not the same as the smaller one on the he351. Will this be an issue?

Back