Garmon Doin his thing! New tools making the Tranny's even Better!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Don't ask about the VB secrets, Cause I just can't tell ya....:rockwoot:

8da818c2.jpg

d20bbfc8.jpg

463124df.jpg

17169a1d.jpg

a37fa3f5.jpg

Couple of shop pics.... His tranny dyno he made and other shots....

ba1552b0.jpg

096c67c2.jpg

7e6c5d72.jpg

37cb5804.jpg

823e39c0.jpg

Rick work on resurfacing with the lathe....

f917581c.jpg

Before:

f06626eb.jpg

After

e85bc6dd.jpg

de80759a.jpg

Last edited:
Cool to see pics, You take these last week? Wonder if my trans is in any of those pics? LOL

The factory piston retainer/support sucks you always find slot of wear on them.Sonnex makes a real nice piece to "upgrade" it if ya will.. Looks like some circuit work going on there.

Cool to see pics, You take these last week? Wonder if my trans is in any of those pics? LOL

Taken Yesterday actually..

Jeff said he spoke with ya the other day.. I think they got ya squared away.

I think I need a Garmon VB :Cheer:

Yes you Do!!

The factory piston retainer/support sucks you always find slot of wear on them.Sonnex makes a real nice piece to "upgrade" it if ya will.. Looks like some circuit work going on there.

There's always nicer , better, more expensive stuff...They use some when folks want them... Otherwise he bought a lot of new tooling to do things with the stock pieces and make things better when he can that he doesn't have to charge for....

Better Customer service and products is the goal!
He just never stops trying... And Rick, man that guy's got some mad skillz too!! As I like to say, "IF RICK CAN'T FIX IT, YOU NEED TO THROW THAT CHIT AWAY!! " LOL

Yeah Swole he did, it's all good,i just thought it would be sweet to see mine being worked on! :D

Yeah Swole he did, it's all good,i just thought it would be sweet to see mine being worked on! :D

We'll I could certainly go back down there, find it, and lay my hand on it for ya!!
LOL

But I don't think you want my kinda luck rubbin off on your stuff..lol

Although My tranny has lasted threw 5 engine's (Builds of some kind), and it's still holding!! So I guess my bad luck Can't even break a Garmon tranny...:rockwoot:

We'll I could certainly go back down there, find it, and lay my hand on it for ya!!
LOL

But I don't think you want my kinda luck rubbin off on your stuff..lol

Although My tranny has lasted threw 5 engine's (Builds of some kind), and it's still holding!! So I guess my bad luck Can't even break a Garmon tranny...:rockwoot:
LOL Well it's already in my possession as of today! Thanks though!
d8b879f8.jpg

Oh! You mean "Fly Girl" Himself?? !!

:hehe:

f75fdad2.jpg

de67480f.jpg

02a77322.jpg

I like how you just didnt get that photo from just one angle you had to get it from two :hehe:.

On a serious note jeffs trannies just keep gettin better and better. The one in my race truck I never had any issues with and scott seems to be having good luck with it as well. My new trucks trans. will be headed his way soon for some TLC its about worn out.

What's the mixer next the the lathe for?

Was wondering when someone would ask....lol

Little trick of the trade for certain parts surfaces....

You'd have to get with Jeff on the specific's though... All I know is what I saw and he showed me as the difference it made.. It Works!

Garmons 6.7.

Man!!! This thing is Awesome and only that 2.6 charger and the 47rh tranny swap!!

f0444e3a.jpg

Delivery van

ab07b119.jpg

Jeff bought this old Ford and is putting a 12v in it for him!

Should be awesome..

5cdc2312.jpg

Back