Race Truck build...

Laramie4x4

I'm still FASTER
Well tis the season to start building!!! started gutting the interior make room for new stuff motor will be out this weekend... I will post lots of pics and list all what i do... should be interesting when it comes to tuning... since I can dyno tune my truck now that I work for ATS.... should be alot of fun...!!!
reargut.jpg

How thick is the tubing for the roll cage? What about the carpet and then spray the lizard skin that should save a couple pounds. The window motors are kinda heavy also

I think i have to use 1 3/4 dom. 120 wall... im might be wrong... i have thought about using the lizard skin... might be an option to remove the carpet....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

removing anything that isnt need for a straight line!!! making some things out of aluminum and carbon fiber where I can.....

WTF? Showing that one pic at the top with the title is like some smokin hot babe telling you she's going to have sex with you, then she hikes up her skirt, and runs away! DETAILS MAN, DETAILS! At least more pics! Suspense is no good!

I think i have to use 1 3/4 dom. 120 wall... im might be wrong... i have thought about using the lizard skin... might be an option to remove the carpet....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I kinda regret pulling my carpet, for the cage. Keeping the factory carpet gives it a cleaner look IMO. Good luck, with the build:rockwoot:

Back