scary larry or smarty tnt

You are full of ****..... period
Call them in the morning; I'll be there on the rollers.

So why are you so against me having a good tune, such a great product, such a prick.

In a few months it will not matter, a product Like EFI live will be available for the Cummins. And I found that the rev limiter is open to any number, why did you stop at 4200,

You have a great product, I have recommended a smarty to a lot of people, along with a Dr Performance Module it’s an instant 500 plus HP on a stock engine. And the Module is a big part of keeping rail pressure up, no matter what you say. I run a smarty REVO TNT on 1 with a few adjustments and a Dr Performance moduel on my stock 03 tow rig , and it turns in 22 MPG all the time at over 80 on most days

I do my best to help people, even ones I don’t care for, it’s called good service

Last edited:
I was just as willing to wave a flag for you Product as well, in that it is a good product, there isn’t enough money in the world to make me do it for a substandard product,

Brady and Charlie asked me to try Smarty, and they both sell a lot , of your product , a awful lot

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know its really a mute point now. After sema the bar has risen again :evil

The folks that got the current TNT/R, will they get any new revisions to the TNT/R? Or is the TNT/R getting "un-locked" with this raising of said bar?

As far as slow spool folks. "less is more" I'm serious. If you are running wild rail pressure, turn it down to stock or mild, your turbo will wake up. Less "weird noises" to from the motor. If you have bigger then 90hp sticks, turn the timing down. If you have TM on wild or moderate with bigger sticks, then it down to stock or mild to.

this is so far, true for my truck with a "bag of parts" cp3. we'll see what happens when the pump gets bigger in a few days.

EDIT: sorry, flipped flipped my first sentence. :)

Last edited:
The folks that got the current TNT/R, will they get any new revisions to the TNT/R? Or is the TNT/R getting "un-locked" with this raising of said bar?

As far as slow spool folks. "less is more" I'm serious. If you are running wild rail pressure, turn it down to stock or mild, your turbo will wake up. Less "weird noises" to from the motor. If you have bigger then 90hp sticks, turn the timing down. If you have TM on wild or moderate with bigger sticks, then it down to stock or mild to.

this is so far, true for my truck with a "bag of parts" cp3. we'll see what happens when the pump gets bigger in a few days.

EDIT: sorry, flipped flipped my first sentence. :)

I've got Flux 2's.....I've just been using (2) for aftermarket injectors....Can I use 3 or 4 since these Flux 2's are sorta small.??? But i also use SW9 with timing too....

I've got Flux 2's.....I've just been using (2) for aftermarket injectors....Can I use 3 or 4 since these Flux 2's are sorta small.??? But i also use SW9 with timing too....

Not sure how small a flux 2 is. I'm assuming 90-ish right? I went from 527hp with timing on 4 (less) (sw9, wild rail, TM mild, TNT/R) to 578 with timing on 2 (most). What is writtin in the smary doc about more timing holds true. -- This is for TNT/R.. I think the normal TNT flips these terms around

Use the "after market injector" option. not the huge, or huge + nitrous settings.

I wish I could go back in time and turn the rail down too and see it hit harder earlier, and then run another run with less over all boost (I was running 50 with PS62).

I'm sure most of you know, but I finally realized this recently, that more pressure soon = more effective timing.... to much timing to low = slow spool. The more it's said, the more folks will try it and realize it. so I'll beat on this dead horse a little bit more.

This is the neat part about the Dr Perfromance Race module, it takes pressure out at low boost , a neat part about having a micro processor that looks at both boost and pressure , and make changes based on both. This tricks the engine in to thinking it has more rail pressure , so it in effect reduces efective timing, and help a great deal in spool. There are more ways to acheave the same goal.

now if we could keep pressure up , and farther reduce timing , the added rail pressure will help spool

From the horse's mouth....

I have NEVER compiled a "Revo_TNTR56_Project_X.7z" software.

Dunno what game we're playing here, for sure I don't like it.
Just a remainder, these softwares are my intelectual property and are copyright protected. I'd think twice....

Cheers

Marco

Greg, Does the screen say "Project X" on it when you plug it in to USB or ODB port? If so, grab a picture of it for us.

Back