6.4l ford in a tug of war with a little of everything

does the Ford look like it has suspension blocks?? The bed seems to sit higher than normal... Fun videos though.

Lavon

That ford weighed at least 1000 pounds more than every truck that it pulled against. Fords are the heaviest trucks made, we all know it had nothing to do with the power the ford was making (because it doesn't make any in stock form).

there's probably some rig set up to help it win... but that was interesting. funny idea for a dealer to do too! i want my dealer to set up some drag races haha

That ford weighed at least 1000 pounds more than every truck that it pulled against. Fords are the heaviest trucks made, we all know it had nothing to do with the power the ford was making (because it doesn't make any in stock form).

joke? i guess some people don't realize that weight can make anything feel slow, no matter what it's power is :bang

joke? i guess some people don't realize that weight can make anything feel slow, no matter what it's power is :bang

Where did you see anything in my post saying it was slow?? Fords are heavy pigs plain and simple. A tug of war is all about who breaks traction first, and of course a lighter truck with more power will loose traction before a heavy truck with just enough power to keep it at a stand still.

So to answer you question, no it was not a joke. And I guess some people don't realize that a truck tug of war is in no way a true test or demonstration of how good/tough/strong/powerful a truck is.....but it will tell you which trucks need to go on a diet.:thankyou2:

You non-ford guys just cant stand to loose can ya. LOL No matter the conditions of the pull it pulled harder so lets just leave it at that. We all know some of you guys make double the power of that truck but it won so stop bickering. :poke:

You non-ford guys just cant stand to loose can ya. LOL No matter the conditions of the pull it pulled harder so lets just leave it at that. We all know some of you guys make double the power of that truck but it won so stop bickering. :poke:

I don't mind losing at all, but if someone is going to pound their chest over something it better be a true test of the vehicles ablilty. Not how much it weighs, that's all I'm saying.

In fact I'm very impressed by other manufacturers making big power, show's the amount of time/money/work put into their vehicle.

lol i don't think people understood my post, someone else was bashing fords so i was just saying that they're not underpowered (stock) and saying that the reason people think they are is because they're slower stock due to weight, i was definitely not argueing about anything and there was no reason for anyone to make a huge deal out of it, but it IS the internet so i guess i should've expected that

Back