Has enyone started a new prodject ?

I have a friend who is putting his old 2wd puller back together. I doubt it leaves the state though. He might go into Mo, but I have no idea.

I have a friend who is putting his old 2wd puller back together. I doubt it leaves the state though. He might go into Mo, but I have no idea.
:clap:
If he can make the CMPA/TriState rules he can pull with the 4x4 diesel's3.0 class.If he is running DOT tires.

Dale

Dale its not a new project, but I'm still working on the Dakota for our new 2WD mini truck class. Hope I get it out there sometime this year....

Last edited:
Well I still got Ol' Red to play with, but Hopefully Ill be able to get the ball rolling here in a bit on that "Potential Project" that I have told you about. :evil
Ill disclose a little more after I get my hands on it..... Will be a good one though..... Just gotta figure out what body I want to put on it......
Ah what the heck... Heres one pic.....
Lynn

Attachments

• 1pic.jpg
    1pic.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I hope you do get that lynn.... That truck is actually sitting acorss the road in a field behind my neighbors house and has been sitting there since i was like 5 years old lol.

I hope you do get that lynn.... That truck is actually sitting acorss the road in a field behind my neighbors house and has been sitting there since i was like 5 years old lol.

Boy that truck must be old:hehe:
Lynn get to it there bud we need some more like our's out there so more will come.You know I will try to help all I can GOOD LUCK:clap:

Dale

Lynn, looks like you better invest in a sandblast too, lol. You should call it Ol' Mossy Tread LOL

Yes sir. Beats starting from scratch my first time out. I think that like yours it will be an interesting project in its self.
Lynn

go get it lil buddy! git one of those dodge rampage bodies or something unique like that, would be awesome neat!:nos::Cheer: maybe call it smoke on tha water meth!

My To Do List:

Step One: Get a Job--- CHECK!!!!!
Step Two: Buy a Daily Driver/possible puller---- LOOKING!!!

My To Do List:

Step One: Get a Job--- CHECK!!!!!
Step Two: Buy a Daily Driver/possible puller---- LOOKING!!!

Justin, there was a nice '00 2500 quad cab long bed 4x4 5spd on CumminsForum good price too! 10K OBO. Kat tried to buy it but the bank wouldn't loan her enough.

You know me, Mark.... Gotta have a dually lol. Gonna try to find another CR and make a clone of my old truck or a VP truck... Haven't decided just yet. Looking for one thats Black, Silver, or dark Blue.

Back