New sled hitches in the works!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Here is our prototype sled hitch. The main "L" bar is cnc cut out of one solid piece of steel. No weld joints! They also get fatter from top to bottom [built in gussets] for strength. This is just the roughed in picture to give you guys a idea of what we have in the works. They are fully adjustable in 1/2" increments and will be powdercoated black. We are taking preorders & scheduled date for release is March 15th. If we get enough interest, I will run a group buy at a discounted price. :pop:

02-12-11951501.jpg

02-12-11951459.jpg

Last edited:
Where have i seen that befor???????

New??? looks a like pulling products hitch:nail:

First off, I didn't design it, I made a call and had a company build me some hitches to put on my site. I've been getting alot of calls asking for pulling hitches and blocks, as well as traction bars. I just checked out that website, ours is not a store bought drop hitch. Ours is a cnc cut piece which goes from 2" to 3.5" in the corner. Look at our ring, completely different. How is that a copycat? You talking about this?

Fully Adjustable Competition Sled Pulling Hitch | PullingProducts.com

Last edited:
Nice looking piece. Projected price?

How heavy is it?

x2 on price. I'm in the market.

X3 on the price

sent from my android using tapatalk

x4 on price.

Not sure on price or weight yet. I'm gonna have to call and talk to my machinist. We have alot of money into them. If there is enough interest, price will go way down. Projected price powdercoated/shipped is gonna be somewhere around $300.

Well then you better change your picture. That piece with all the holes in it is not CNC cut. What you have in these pictures can be bought at Tractor Suppy or any trailer outlet.

AdjustableHitchUpsideDown.jpg

AdjUprightSide.jpg

Last edited:
Well then you better change your picture. That piece with all the holes in it is not CNC cut. What you have in these pictures can be bought at Tractor Suppy or any trailer outlet.

AdjustableHitchUpsideDown.jpg

AdjUprightSide.jpg

That is not a TSC bought piece. That looks like it was burned with a plasma cutter burntable. I can burn out the same thing here at my work.

That is not a TSC bought piece. That looks like it was burned with a plasma cutter burntable. I can burn out the same thing here at my work.

X2...you can see the lead-ins from the torch. CNC plasma (or oxyacetylene) for sure.

Either way, the man said they were cnc cut. Any further talk is like calling him a liar. lol That is the only thing these 2 hitches have in common from the pics I see. Totally different design. If I thought my machinist was copying a known piece, I'd stop production. I see only one similarity, the cnc cut piece. Production will continue.

Back