New Sump from BDP

The drain in the bottom works Very well... I had to empty the tank once with it to redo one of the fittings with Fuel tape, and it will dump that fuel FAST!

I never realized how thick the tank is either down there... With all 8 bolts in place, it would take a Really Hard hit to knock that thing off...

I will test it while driving soon.. Tranny's getting built and going back in this week.

That's one of the first ones we ran off so there are some mistakes on it. We sent it swole to try it out since he was looking to get rid of his draw straw and we could get some feedback.

We are also going to offering a "no tank drop" option as well so all you have to do is drill a hole in the tank and bolt it in.
The no drop option sounds great!

How long will these be at the introductory price?

Price will remain the same as long as material remains the same cost. We'll honor that price for the first month, after that, we'll adjust according to material cost.

The no tank drop setup is on the CNC as we speak. I can't say for sure if they will be ready to ship out this week just because of getting ready for Scheid and being slammed here at the shop, and we don't want anything to go out without it being perfect, but, if they aren't ready this week, you can guarantee they'll be shipping out first thing next week.

looks like we need to get busy on these, little more response then I expected!

The no tank drop setup is on the CNC as we speak. I can't say for sure if they will be ready to ship out this week just because of getting ready for Scheid and being slammed here at the shop, and we don't want anything to go out without it being perfect, but, if they aren't ready this week, you can guarantee they'll be shipping out first thing next week.

Thanks ill keep an eye on this thread:Cheer:

these sumps will be ready to ship Wednesday. If you want one, call me at 615-563-7800 extension 22. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you as soon as I can.

Back