Mark Nixon GREAT SELLER!

Guys, I appreciate the condolences. :cool:

We had Dad's memorial service Saturday and something that confused me happened.
After the traditional service, there was a Military service. Now, I knew Dad had been in the Army as a Paratrooper, but he never talked about that period, at least to me.
What I didn't know was that he had served in WWII with honors, ergo he'd earned the Army's sendoff.

I have always been proud of Dad (as well as Mom) for the way we were raised, 4 kids, in the late '60s, the '70s and '80s, with a common laborer's wage and Mom raising us at home, but since finding out that he served with some distinction in the Military and that he'd NEVER expected to reap some reward from it, much less talk of it in any regard, makes me even prouder to have him as a father.

He probably went through hell, yet he never said much of anything about that time.

In a way, I wish I knew more, but maybe it's better that I don't? :(

Mark.

Mark, my condolences dude. I had no idea about this until tonight. I surely would have offered an ear when you stopped in yesterday if Id known. Take care and see you soon.

You got something to prove do ya?

Nope just idiots such as yourself who seem to think that your issues belong to everyone. Take care of your problems on the phone with the man. But to come into a forum and takes shots at a respected member or members, I like other will hand your ass to you. Got a problem with me stop by and get an education.

Nope just idiots such as yourself who seem to think that your issues belong to everyone. Take care of your problems on the phone with the man. But to come into a forum and takes shots at a respected member or members, I like other will hand your ass to you. Got a problem with me stop by and get an education.

He11 yeah to that^^^ Does no one have respect anymore? Guess some people were raised without it. I think it pretty safe to say, takes shots at respected members/family here, and you'll get the hole family running your azz down. Just my $.02

Alot of ppl don't have respect anymore I'm still young but damn I wish it was back in the day when ppl direspect others got theyer as* handed to them

Back